Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I bought this:

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DFy38vT

I'm not good at writing reviews, but I will answer questions about it.
(16 Feb 2024, 19:47 )Max515 Wrote: [ -> ]I bought this:

Which size and model did you get?
(18 Feb 2024, 00:00 )jadefortyfour Wrote: [ -> ]

Full options. 😊
(19 Feb 2024, 17:20 )Max515 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Feb 2024, 00:00 )jadefortyfour Wrote: [ -> ]

Full options. 😊

How is the for?  It's it adjustable?  If so, how?
Waist and crotch lengths are both adjustable. Both parts are made of steel wires that are joined and fixed on a steel plate at the back of the waist. They can be pulled tighter or looser as needed before tightening the screws. These screws are on the inside of the steel plate and can't be undone while wearing the belt.

Penis tube and anal opening are inserted onto the two crotch wires and can be adjusted on any position on the wires. Once adjusted, there are screws that secure them in place.

Crotch wires have a steel plate with a "knob" at the front end. The waist wires have metal loops that attach over the knob in front. Then add the padlock on top.

That's it.
(03 Jan 2024, 15:53 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the erection aeady present inside the body?

Ok, notice the space between the balls and front plate. The distant between the ring and plate is greater than what comes from out of the box.
Yes. There needs to be a spacer or something.

Going back a few years, a CB2000 ring and pin design would work better than the steel ring we have today.
(21 Feb 2024, 20:03 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Jan 2024, 15:53 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the erection aeady present inside the body?

Ok, notice the space between the balls and front plate. The distant between the ring and plate is greater than what comes from out of the box.

Going back a few years, a CB2000 ring and pin design would work better than the steel ring we have today.

I have one like it. You have to put the cover on rather carefully, because otherwise the penis may wiggle its way out and upward and escape outside the ring. If you do it right, it won't escape and in my experience there is not much of a possibility to have an erection when the penis is pushed that far inward. Maybe other people have other experiences. There are also versions with a catheter, which make escaping even harder, but I am not always feeling fine with it, when the tube goes in deep. And when you have to pee, not always everything comes through the tube.
(21 Feb 2024, 20:53 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2024, 20:03 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]

I have one like it. You have to put the cover on rather carefully, because otherwise the penis may wiggle its way out and upward and escape outside the ring. If you do it right, it won't escape and in my experience there is not much of a possibility to have an erection when the penis is pushed that far inward. Maybe other people have other experiences. There are also versions with a catheter, which make escaping even harder, but I am not always feeling fine with it, when the tube goes in deep. And when you have to pee, not always everything comes through the tube.

I don’t mind the catheter part. If it’s too long, then cut it down to size.
The one I have has a 2 inch catheter which is about right to prevent the penis from being pushed in and out.
In actuality, if the catheter tube is cut long enough to prevent the penis from moving, then you should be good to go.

Nobody said you need a 200mm tube.
(21 Feb 2024, 21:50 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody said you need a 200mm tube.

Unless you want an uncontrollable stream of pee.

Think of a kind of upside down (self-)bondage with the catheter connected to the hole in your gag 😋
(21 Feb 2024, 22:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ](self-)bondage with the catheter connected to the hole in your gag 😋
This sort of gag   😋
(Aliexpress special hollow silicone double dildo gag)
[attachment=61798]