Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Sexy Shiny Rubber Girl Latex Mini Dress Black Red Sleeveless Wet Look PU Leather Tight Catsuit Outfit Dance Wear Elastic Costume
$149.23-35%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-67%

rubber cosplay
Half Face Clown Mask Creative Adult Latex Masks Cosplay Props Humorous Elastic Band Funny Halloween Horrible Party Decoration
$2.23

penis milking machine
Clit Sex Toys For Women For Clitor Pusy Masturbation Vagina Love Egg Male Dildo Adult Goods Women Vibrator Men Vargina Egg
$19.28-31%

automatic masturbator
Male Masturbators Sex Toys for Men Sex Machine Phone Holde Stimulation Electric Automatic Telescopic Vagina Blowjob Masturbation
$1677.48-50%

anime fetish
Sexy Male Cosplay Anime Head Cover Halloween Masks Punk Fetish Steampunk Masquerade Carnival Party Rabbit PU Men Role Play Mask
$105.39-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
Well, I think that all of us are looking for inescapable one, which may be wear for a long period of time, which of course should not have side effects...etc
Any candidates ? So far, no.

Hmmmm....
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

(10 Jul 2022, 23:42 )Vixien Wrote: Any candidates
(11 Feb 2021, 20:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Latowsky? http://www.latowski.de/
If you are not looking at the price, very, very good candidate.
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

(27 Jun 2022, 18:51 )ltxrob Wrote:
(27 Jun 2022, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: The ultimate (negative) chastity device?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DB6i6f5

Well based on my usual inability to resist anything shiny...  😋 Rolleyes
Short uretheral  straight "pusher"  - went with this one on the basis the uretheral tube may be removable so give me the option of both.

I will report back after testing!  Confused

well mine arrived a couple of weeks ago.
its interesting to say the least.
only initial comment from my two very qucik wears....
I think you need to go up a ring size compared to a standard CB
by the introduction of a solid plunger into the available "squishy" space things get cold quite quickly!  😟
What do mean “ Got cold “??
(01 Aug 2022, 07:47 )ltxrob Wrote: well mine arrived a couple of weeks ago.
What about escapability (without the catheter)?
(01 Aug 2022, 09:54 )Tinker D Wrote: What do mean “ Got cold “??

nuts just getting a bit cooler than would be ideal, also colur wasdnt great.
but given the test was minutes I aint worried... as thats why you test!
(01 Aug 2022, 14:21 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Aug 2022, 07:47 )ltxrob Wrote: well mine arrived a couple of weeks ago.
What about escapability (without the catheter)?

extremely challenging, i would say, not really tried fully,as mentioned, very quick test,  but it isnt goint to be easy to get out, nuts will defo be stuck!
New inverted chastity cage design

chastity_device-248_negative_inverted.jpg     chastity_device-250_negative_inverted.jpg   
 chastity_device-249_negative_inverted.jpg     chastity_device-251_negative_inverted.jpg   
 chastity_device-252_negative_inverted.jpg     chastity_device-253_negative_inverted.jpg     chastity_device-254_negative_inverted.jpg   
(12 Aug 2022, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: New inverted chastity cage design
Other that at first glance that scaring the hell out of me, I thought the "ball on bar" was like a uretheral plug  Confused
but then realised it was just a push inwards bar... however its not hollow??  🤔
how are you going to pee in that one? 🤔

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,779 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1