Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Server not found...We can’t connect to the server at www.kgforum.net..... "

Is the link correct ?
Ok, link is OK now. I'm not German speaker,  I've try to use translator, but there is a lot of posts and I can't find discussion about this particular model.

Can you help and find particular topic ?
Thank you
(27 Jan 2019, 23:29 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have experience with  this model ?

Any opinions ?

Yes, have it. Some drawbacks with it is that it is awkward to put on and requires 2 locks. Didn't find it bad, but didn't find it great either. Not too bad comfort wise, but don't try crossing legs at all wearing it
(28 Jan 2019, 23:24 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jan 2019, 23:29 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have experience with  this model ?

Any opinions ?

Yes, have it. Some drawbacks with it is that it is awkward to put on and requires 2 locks. Didn't find it bad, but didn't find it great either. Not too bad comfort wise, but don't try crossing legs at all wearing it

Thank you. Did you try to wear it  for a week or two ?
(28 Jan 2019, 22:17 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, link is OK now. I'm not German speaker,  I've try to use translator, but there is a lot of posts and I can't find discussion about this particular model.

Can you help and find particular topic ?
Thank you
Sorry Vixien,

i can not help you. 😟
Ahhh, sorry I didn't noticed that you are not krinlyc.

@krinlic, can you find and post topic on that forum where I can find discussion about that cage?
(29 Jan 2019, 08:52 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Jan 2019, 23:24 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]

Any opinions ?

Thank you. Did you try to wear it  for a week or two ?

I have worn that one max 4 days at a time, even with daily showers or baths there is a bit of hygiene issues too
(29 Jan 2019, 22:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]max 4 days at a time
wow... For me they are either too tight and several hours is the maximum I can endure, or simply escapable (and still skin-irritating). I don't remember any device I could wear even for 24 hours without pain.
1-4 weeks, then bond, spanked and milked ?.
But still lookin for ideal cage