Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I bought my first cage some weeks ago and chose this one https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DF6ljBr

I like the way it locks (I don’t like the padlock ones) and the fact that the ring is a bit large and not a simple ring.
So far, I like it very much, the ring seems to fit well and I love the sleeve. But there are a few drawbacks :
- if I want to remove it while erect, the corner between the ring and the cock piece is quite painful as it digs in the skin. (Feels almost sharp even on my fingers)
- I cannot remove the ring if erected (even a «mid» erection) as the testicles do not pass back
- when I erect in it, sometimes the testicles skin it pushed up in the corner between the ring and the sleeves, but it does a pinch on something and me testicles get cold while not getting blue…. But if pulled back in place, everything is good again
- the usual grower problem with the cage pushing the testicles, but this is not due to the cage
- I cannot wear it under most of my pants because of the pressure against the testicles and the sleeve digging out the pant. (I mostly wear quite fitting pant)

So, the cage is a 40mm ring with the small sleeve. Do you think, that if I try the nub sleeve, this will be gentler to wear under my pants? Also, if making another order, I might try another ring size but bigger “for the getting while erect and skin issue” or smaller for maybe a better fit and grower control?

What do you think?

Also, I was thinking, is there a set like a boxer shorts (latex or leather) with the ring included that would keep it in place?
Hey all, guess what I am looking for??

A 1998 access denied male or female chastity belt.
Not the cheap crap from China. Aeady have one of those.

Anyone have one they are willing to part with?

I had an adjustable AD with a anal plug and pegging adapter once.
Loaned it to who I thought was a friend. Never got it back.
Here's a add-on to a chastity I've not heard of before, the balldo 😊

Shop Balldo

Source: https://www.xhamster.com/videos/viballdo...85-xh94fsQ

Viballdo im Einsatz - Ballgasmus - Rabatt-Coupon: xxxbat85 | xHamster

Ra, can you see what's wrong with the second link?
Seen it before, but never bought one.
It does work, but requires a leather chastity type belt that covers the penis but leaves the balls open. Also, when used, it can be rather painful.
(17 Jun 2023, 11:57 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Ra, can you see what's wrong with the second link?
ge. instead of www.
Yea, just as I thought.
I’ll wait for something better.
(17 Jun 2023, 11:57 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a add-on to a chastity I've not heard of before, the balldo 😊

Shop Balldo

Source: https://www.xhamster.com/videos/viballdo...85-xh94fsQ

Viballdo im Einsatz - Ballgasmus - Rabatt-Coupon: xxxbat85 | xHamster

Ra, can you see what's wrong with the second link?

Okay.....................................  Confused

Now that I can actually see the video (thanks for sorting that out guys 😁 ) there are a couple of things that come to mind:

- this will probably only appeal to men who enjoy having their balls tortured! I mean, even watching him struggle to put on the silicon 'rings' to stretch his ball sack had me crossing my legs and wincing. How many times did the things slip from his fingers and snap against his balls? OUCH!!!!!

- You'd need a very patient wife/GF/mistress to actually get the thing to work as a dildo and it does seem to need a belt/strap of some kind (as mentions by @Tinker D) to help. I'm taking it as read that this IS NOT for anal use! Seeing the thing pop off at the end clearly demonstrated there are 'retention' issues.

- if, as in the video, the man is supposed to be in chastity, then the chastity cage is clearly in the way and probably not very comfortable for the woman... I doubt you'd want to make it painful for your mistress, that could end very badly!

Having said all that, I kind of like elements of the concept and can't help wondering what it might feel like.

But, for me, the negatives far, far, far outweigh any positives I can see in this device.

Still a good find though  😁

MJ
Yea, the idea of that thing smashing my balls does nothing for me, as I’m not a big fan of having a dildo powered nutcracker beating my balls into goo.

Yea, not going to happen in my lifetime or afterlife.
Stumbled across these (as you do) whilst innocently (who am I kidding?!) browsing eBay today

[attachment=59759][attachment=59760] - multi-colour, so you can co-ordinate your outfits!  😁

I'm a fan of these Cobra style cages, though mine are all in black.

Enjoy

MJ

Ps... I realise should do a proper write-up about my journey into chastity