Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06 Oct 2020, 18:51 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhhh....thisĀ could be nasty!Ā šŸ˜’

Ā 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54436575

Not familiar with this model.Ā 

MJ
damn you... I had come here to post that exact link!!Ā  Rolleyes šŸ˜‹
Two threads have been merged.

Quote:Qiui's Cellmate Chastity Cage is sold online for about $190 (Ā£145) and is marketed as a way for owners to give a partner control over access to their body.

$190????!!!!!! ā‚¬42 below:

(06 Jun 2020, 14:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]New remote-controlled Cell-mate chastity cage. Looks interesting, but, as always, I wonder about escapability and the comfort.
Hackable or not, I'm still curious about escapability. I like the time lock. And I'm tempted.
Quote:I don't think, that hackers are a real threat,
Can you not imagine some adolescent in a basement thinking 'Let'sĀ have a go at that then'?
(06 Oct 2020, 23:00 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Can you not imagine some adolescent in a basement thinking 'Let'sĀ have a go at that then'?

yea but what are they going to do, roam a shopping centre with a a tablet out trying to hack into someones Bluetooth that just happens to be wearing one??
I don'tĀ know,Ā I'm no techie but I'd rather place my JohnĀ Thomas in the hands of a lunaticĀ with a pair of shears than trust a Chinese internetĀ  company.
Copyright Blackadder. Sort of.
Mine, simple yet effectiveĀ  šŸ˜‹

[attachment=44170]
(06 Oct 2020, 23:00 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]

Without the context the quoted phrase looks extremely stupid šŸ˜

From what I understand, there is a mode, where you can get access to the device over the Internet, and that code can be predicted, because it's just the previous code +1 and there is no further authentication. This IS a real threat, and, according to the article, this is fixed now.

If it's used in the Bluetooth mode, then:

(06 Oct 2020, 23:26 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]yea but what are they going to do, roam a shopping centre with a a tablet out trying to hack into someones Bluetooth that just happens to be wearing one??

= extremely unlikely

The chastity case can also be used in the time-lock mode - and this is the mode I'm interested in.

However (!!!), the article mentions complaints, where it's claimed, that the device breaks in the locked position.
I checked reviews on Ali - hundreds are positive, but since we are not interested in positive reviews, these are the discovered issues:

o- Battery died after 6-7 days - had to cut the cage off
o- Lost bluetooth connectivity - had to cut the cage off
o- Plastic cracks along the seams. Only 1 such complaint, Fixed with superglue (hello cb3000/cb6000!)
o- Unstable bluetooth connectivity

The discovered workaround "involves prising open the circuit board and pressing batteries against two of the wires to trigger a motor":

[attachment=44242]

"Itā€™s glued-in but came out without much effort or damage. 3 volts (two AA batteries) applied to the white and yellow wires is enough to drive the unlock motor directly (white = negative, yellow = positive), a technique known as ā€œspikingā€."
And here's a review:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64olDkzmW6E

Oh... The battery is NOT rehargable! (but replaceable). The battery level is shown in the app.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_Ew0v8vldU

I still want this toy.