Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Aug 2019, 23:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Aug 2019, 19:08 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]She's not interested in bondage in the slightest.
(22 Aug 2019, 18:26 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]My wife went out with herbfriends last night & so I am looking at almost 48 hours in my nub. (Usually allow 1 hour a day out for cleaning / going to gym/pool)

Does she, actually, remember that you are locked?
I wish!
No, she checked on me in the morning.

Today I went for a much longer cycle ride.
Did 30+ miles wearing 45mm ring. So now she knows being stuck is not too much of an impediment to normal life & that 48 hours of being  stuck is ok.

Not sure I want to go any longer without hygiene break, but I can only recommend that to my wife now, as any decision will be hers.

Btw blue, our youngest is 14 and for a few years has been quite disruptive of any activity vanilla or otherwise. Older one now has steady girlfriend & requires some personal space. Lucky him. Youngest doesn't interrupt her big brother...
(22 Aug 2019, 23:37 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]No, she checked on me in the morning.
That's good! What means.. She keeps you locked on purpose 😋
Ok, 11.11 is coming and it's time to make shopping list.

I need opinion about this: 

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/dZtGyt5I

or

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/p3S9EZJw

I don't understand where to put the balls in both models?!

Any experience related to inescapable, long time wearing, hygiene etc

Any other model that shows as a god buying ?
I would avoid both. This one looks more "practical" Stainless steel chastity device with steel plug

(28 Oct 2019, 19:28 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand where to put the balls in both models ?!
Hang them around 😁
(28 Oct 2019, 19:28 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]a god buying
That's what I would call "very high expectations" 😁
Ok, except the price, the question remain the same 😊 Where to put balls ? Space between cylinder and side rods doesn't seem big enough to put balls inside . I don't get it , shame on me .

I do have some problems with testical veins so "classic cages" with O ring (or similar shape) are not an option.
This new chastity device 2020 looks promising! This is the design I was waiting for, however there is no guarantee that "the whole package" will fit in the plastic ball.
(22 Dec 2019, 02:32 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]This new chastity device 2020 looks promising! This is the design I was waiting for, however there is no guarantee that "the whole package" will fit in the plastic ball.
 interesting looking piece of kit!!
not sure im keen on the spiked ring, would prefer that as an option.

Agree about the whole package fitting, tried one before that just cupped the sack... and that was a pinch fest!!

I normally use a 45mm ring... would I go 43 or 48??
Do you have pics of chastity devices that "cover both penis and balls" and that "show it in usage"? I'm more interested in the aesthetic aspect, "how it looks" and "how it covers both penis and balls", and not so much interested in other aspects, like that "it cannot be taken out" (it's ok is it does and if it doesn't). Given this mainly aesthetic interest, I want to see how it looks when it's being used, and not just how it looks as it's being sold.
(I also wanted that "it looks like an inverted T when it's used", but it seems this doesn't exist yet, so I dropped this requisite and left the others.)
hmm peeing will flood the whole thingy... and than you have the smell...
krinlyc Wrote:hmm peeing will flood the whole thingy... and than you have the smell...
My goal is not using it for extended times, but as an aesthetic device for erotic and sexual moments, so that wouldn't be a problem.
For extended times, I'd use other options. I've found pics of devices that cover both penis and balls, but not pics of them in usage.