Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10 Jul 2023, 15:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jul 2023, 18:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jul 2023, 17:32 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]What I like the most about them as that they don't wobble
Oh yeah, that's important! This is what I like about the HT/ChasteBird cages.

I bought an FRRK inverted cage with catheter - and it's got that wobbliness. Haven't tried it yet, though. To be tested.

OK, without a catheter it's useless, but the catheter is too "thick" for me. Apparently, some stretch training is needed.

Same here. Working on making a thinner one myself.
(10 Jul 2023, 16:40 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]Do you mean the 22mm ball, the 6mm tube or the 8mm metal tip?
The 8mm steel catheter.
(10 Jul 2023, 16:40 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]I have one with a relatively short 8mm shaft that gives no problems, except for that it does not bend.
Yep, that's the one.

(10 Jul 2023, 18:04 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Working on making a thinner one myself.
Oh, cool!

I've got one cage with 6mm plug. The plug fits fine, but I don't like the cage 😆
In case that catheter is no problem, it's made of steel, and it' short, how long can it be inside regarding medical issue ?
Yes, what makes it even less "practical", if this word can be used here.
So I'm looking at making a cage downgrade in size, and am enticed by the flat cages/inverted ones. My current model is the below,

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DkfLCbx

I've got the standard size 60mm tube and tend to use the largest ring (50mm). Im hoping to decrease the size of both, dreaming about the inverted/flat or near flat nub style but wondering it its actually plausible, partly due to my dimensions, these being

Flaccid measurements for Ring - 170mm (6.69 Inch) diameter 54.14mm (2.13inch) circumference - I'm conscious this is pretty thick, and my current ring is a little under sized for me so not sure there is much room to move here.
Length - 105mm (4.13inch)
Girth - 105mm (4.13inch) diameter, 33.4mm (1.34) circumference

Keen to hear everyone's thoughts and suggestions on my conundrum of what to pull the trigger on. Is smaller possible, maybe one of the nub ones? Or could I try the flat/inverted?
Quick question. I've been enticed by the idea of chastity belts, but as a larger dude, they're all listed as just too small for me. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find slightly larger sizes (120-125cm) in this style of this belt, without breaking the bank too much.[attachment=59824],
(12 Jul 2023, 09:43 )TiedTight Wrote: [ -> ]Quick question. I've been enticed by the idea of chastity belts, but as a larger dude, they're all listed as just too small for me. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find slightly larger sizes (120-125cm) in this style of this belt, without breaking the bank too much.,

I'd go for the belts with coated wire instead - unless you buy other than China. The China made ones the rubber slips off wayyyy too easy and literally cuts into you.

I've seen sellers on both Ebay and Aliexpress that offer custom waist sizes for the larger of us.
(06 Jul 2023, 17:32 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]I use them often in my rotation of devices. Also really easy to keep the bits clean 😉

@vanessa_fetish got me musing over the idea of rotating through a range of chastity devices, which inevitably led me to this image:

[attachment=59848] - I assume the concept is about the progression through a year (12 = 12 months?) but it could be weeks or even days if you wished.

My own capabilities (and opportunities) fall well short, but it is still interesting 

Enjoy (if that's possible)

MJ
(13 Jul 2023, 07:38 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jul 2023, 17:32 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]I use them often in my rotation of devices. Also really easy to keep the bits clean 😉

@vanessa_fetish got me musing over the idea of rotating through a range of chastity devices, which inevitably led me to this image:

- I assume the concept is about the progression through a year (12 = 12 months?) but it could be weeks or even days if you wished.

My own capabilities (and opportunities) fall well short, but it is still interesting 

Enjoy (if that's possible)

MJ

Most of the ones I use now are short cages, even the CB6000S is too large for me lol... a bit of space. I can't remember how long it took for me to get to this point, I reallllly should have kept a journal like I did when I was a live in.

Right now wearing number 6 in that image. Will either use number 9 or number 3 next.

I rotate mostly so I can clean and avoid irritation. I'll generally shift to a different ring and cage so that the touch areas are different.
From this "list" I have 1, 3, 6, 10 (inverted).

I wonder what 11 is.