Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Mar 2021, 00:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]2021 total enclosure chastity device I wonder if the ball cover is roomy enough.

To answer - NOPE. Not unless you have really tiny balls....

I bought it hoping that it would stretch enough to insert mine... nope.

And the design overall makes it rather tricky to get it all set right (the 4 hoop ends over the ring). Poor design.
(21 Mar 2021, 23:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Poor design.
No miracle again? 😟
(21 Mar 2021, 23:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Mar 2021, 23:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Poor design.
No miracle again? 😟

sadly no 😟

Good news maybe - I bought a 3d printer and will be working on some designs. Just need a good cheap design program lol
What about this?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AaefW8

The idea of giving a remote controller to the lady and then go to walk, to the restaurant or to any other public places and keep her to make whatever she wants sounds really amazing 😊
(23 Mar 2021, 08:52 )unicast Wrote: [ -> ]What about this?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AaefW8

The idea of giving a remote controller to the lady and then go to walk, to the restaurant or to any other public places and keep her to make whatever she wants sounds really amazing 😊

I have that one and 2 other versions that have electro pads on them. None are wireless though. I do like it's locking mechanism, but the larger around the more teeth exposed, so some "ouchies". I marked where I needed to stop, then glued a piece of surgical tubing over what would be the exposed area.
What about the escapability of them?
(23 Mar 2021, 20:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What about the escapability of them?

Almost all non-belt are escape proof in some way. Some anti-pull out devices work, some don't. Even The Vice is escapable (lotsa lubrication). BUT.... if you can get the encasing ring as small as possible and not be danegerously tight and uncomfy... and do NOT put the inserts in between cage and ring, most will have a hard time (as the cage is closer and the ring smaller, less is available to pull out.

I want to work on designs that could work... just tracking down good free/cheap 3D software.

I do have some designs that I found online, and will be printing some out in the next week.
For those that haven't tried this, I will add:
Although you can get your penis out of the devices, you can't get your balls out & it becomes uncomfortable or even painful.
At this point you have to get the key from the key holder & you are busted.

Well that's what happens to me unless I pick the comfortable bigger ring.

the electro cage can be quite variable on contact area depending on your state of excitement & even your position (does gravity help or hinder in making that connection)
You can get a wireless controller, but the cheap one I have from Ali is quite harsh & lacks range of pulse patterns & strength settings
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll put it here.
My wife has tolerated my lycra fetish for a long time & we have some outfit options drawn on cards that makes it easier to select something either planned or at random. One of these is a chastity cage.
Now I am finding that almost every time I manage to get her to select an outfit the selection I am given includes the cage card & I'm being kept in it for longer periods of time and I am loving it.
Our agreement was if she selected it I had to continue wearing it until I was told to stop.
So I'm allowed out for an hour or so for bathing & can request time out for vigorous exercise or if things get sore.
So we've gone from maybe 2 days to weeks. The big breakthrough came last year when I suggested we try to do the locktober thing. Did about 3 weeks, but I was then informed that things were restarting for NO-vember & got another couple of weeks. Before that I was mostly just let out the next evening.
I have been wearing the metal nub for 2 weeks now, and I like it. he presses the cock to nothing and gives an extremely trapped feeling. also the hard morning cock is a thing of the past ...

It's shockingly small ... yet comfortable. With my previous cleaning I had a lot of trouble with the ring around my balls. My seated job put a lot of pressure on my balls at the bottom. I then placed pieces of draft strip between balls and chaste, but this one is pretty good. I am not tall, but he can still be pretty good, I was curious how he would fit.

It's completely discouraging. If your goal is to feel neutered, this is your device.

I estimated the size of the ring based on the round ring, to get a normal fit. The space between tube and ring is limited so I doubt if I have the right one, because the feeling of sensitive hard balls starts ...
Maybe eventually buy 1 size larger ring.

I've read people say it's easy to keep clean. I do not agree with it. The cage area just can't breathe enough to stay clean. I can clean it in the shower, but it gets dirty quickly, at least compared to what I'm used to. I have a doctor syringe that I fill with soap for intimate use and rinse it clean every day.

I had some chafing marks on my pubic area, which I think would lessen with continued use. Due to a strange pressure against the pubic part, I still have to get used to it

I didn't get much of the feeling that I was trying to get aroused. Part of that is physical size and I think mentally it is like such an exercise in uselessness, it just doesn't happen. And no possibility to touch. It is encapsulated I am mega horny so that will not go away, when my Master took me with the Hush the feeling of horniness was enormous and I felt like milking would drain my balls without the pleasure of a hard one.

Peeing is very easy, although it is important to check the alignment and press down with your hand, the first time it still sprayed up high.

The quality of the Chinese model is good, but it is not neatly finished on the inside of the cage.

After a few days, the first experiences are good, many more to go

visit my blog for more pictures 
 my blog http://latex-slaaf.blogspot.com/   use translate in right top corner 

Humble regards!