Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30 Dec 2022, 13:48 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]Some time ago we were talking about inescapable chastity devices.
This one looks like it will do:
https://www.koalaswim.com/micro-elf-inve...-plug.html

Looks like this: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dd4EWrz but more expensive.
(30 Dec 2022, 17:36 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]So far, I was always able to pull out my shaft... The balls were "secured".

Did not try this model

You can find various different ones with a different length of insert.
By first inserting a shaft into the uretra and then pushing the whole thing into the body cavity, I would be very amazed if you can get the penis out.
Yeah, the catheter makes it inescapable, that's for sure. The catheter is removable, right? Is it also inescapable without the catheter?
(30 Dec 2022, 22:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the catheter makes it inescapable, that's for sure. The catheter is removable, right? Is it also inescapable without the catheter?

The penis is pushed in by about 2-2.5 cm. But it can in principle slide sideways without the catheter. The question is if you can find it from outside the ring while it is that deep inside the body cavity. I have not tried that.
I think that without the catheter, going to the toilet can be a bit messy because you need to align the urethra and the hole in the metal. If you don't the pee will be all over the place.

The catheter can be removed. It actually comes detached, and I had to mail them, because at first sight it looks like it does not fit. It turns out that the top can be screwed off, and then you stick it in and screw the top back on. I find the quality quite good. And no: I have no stock in that company.
For how long can the catheter be worn inside ? I'm asking because of possible hygiene/medical issues. What are the side effects, can it be easily pulled out after a few days or a week of wearing ?
(30 Dec 2022, 23:01 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Dec 2022, 22:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, the catheter makes it inescapable, that's for sure. The catheter is removable, right? Is it also inescapable without the catheter?

The penis is pushed in by about 2-2.5 cm. But it can in principle slide sideways without the catheter. The question is if you can find it from outside the ring while it is that deep inside the body cavity. I have not tried that.
I think that without the catheter, going to the toilet can be a bit messy because you need to align the urethra and the hole in the metal. If you don't the pee will be all over the place.

The catheter can be removed. It actually comes detached, and I had to mail them, because at first sight it looks like it does not fit. It turns out that the top can be screwed off, and then you stick it in and screw the top back on. I find the quality quite good. And no: I have no stock in that company.

I have this model or at least very similar.
I can confirm that removal is very difficult, suspect impossible, but have not tried to to that extent as didn't want to risk injury.

The plug screw on ball I worry can come unscrewed as it's held on by only about 1.5 threads, would not fancy loosing that inside me!
I also found that ideally I should have sized up the back ring, as the inclusion of a non-squishy lump of metal in the available space means that I've not been able to use it for more than a few minutes before things "got cold"
(31 Dec 2022, 10:25 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Dec 2022, 23:01 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]

I have this model or at least very similar.
I can confirm that removal is very difficult, suspect impossible, but have not tried to to that extent as didn't want to risk injury.

The plug screw on ball I worry can come unscrewed as it's held on by only about 1.5 threads, would not fancy loosing that inside me!
I also found that ideally I should have sized up the back ring, as the inclusion of a non-squishy lump of metal in the available space means that I've not been able to use it for more than a few minutes before things "got cold"

'...it's held on by only about 1.5 threads'.

As you say, that doesn't sound very safe! Plus, the allowance in diameter for the catheter isn't something that you might immediately think of.
I have 3 of these and let me tell you…
Thea are all rubbish for me. And here is the list and breakdown.
Reverse Chastity: with or without catheter…..
The main problem is that it’s not adjustable. If it were adjustable, then the spacing between the back ring and the cage, then you can adjust the fit or spacing. That would be ideal.
The short cage with ring: the same. No adjustments, fully ridged, and the lock sucks.
If any of these were adjustable like the older CB2000, then we would have a winner.
(31 Dec 2022, 18:03 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Plus, the allowance in diameter for the catheter isn't something that you might immediately think of.
its not the Catheter thats the issue its the "invertion plunger" (is that a name for it???) suddently having 20mm of metal filling the space rigidly means thats less space for scrotum skin etc.
It seems that the thing is not quite as inescapable for the penis as I thought.
I was wearing it for a few hours, sitting and getting up a number of times and then,
when I went to the toilet, I noticed that the part of the penis, closest to the body
had worked its way out above the ring. I had noticed aeady a different feeling
wrt the catheter. My guess is that if you wait long enough and the penis is flacid
enough, it will work its way out completely. The solution may be a longer catheter, but
I do not have one, and also do not want to experiment with a very long one, specially
one that is a metal rod. I never managed to stick anything rather deep into the urethra.

There goes another illusion.....