Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(14 Mar 2021, 23:26 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Dec 2020, 03:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I think this latex pencil skirt with transparent latex stockings is a perfect outfit for sissies! Can you imagine anything more suitable? Must be worn with a chastity cage, of course!
Somehow I'd missed this post but here's Shandra.
[attachment=45937][attachment=45938][attachment=45939]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=45939]
This one is very interesting, where can I buy it?
Quote:This one is very intereseting, where ich can buy it?
Shandra' s wearing Chinese knock-offs of a CB6000S from CB-X and a Sacksling from Oxballs, I imagine from AliExpress. I wear the same combo.

Homeworking in fetish clothing (likera.com)
(09 Dec 2020, 19:40 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Dec 2020, 09:12 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Dec 2020, 02:17 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: [ -> ]That's some solid reviews there. Didn't think the dolphin one would be in there as it felt gimmicky, but it has its place. The devices I have that were reviewed, I can 100% confirm these findings. This gives me an idea on where to go shopping next.

One thing is missing, or it's mentioned on a very low level. Possbility  to escape.

Yeah. Only one they mentioned in there was the Vice as far as escapability goes. Admittedly this video got the Vice and HT V4 onto my shopping list. Vice price tag is a bit prohibitive at the moment...

I did get the vice and if you size it well, it is reasonably comfortable and thus far I could not get out without the key. If however you use a larger ring than is 'your size' it may come off even by itself after some time. The package includes 4 sizes. If you use a ring that is too small, it can become rather uncomfortable after a while. Maybe I need more training?
I've spotted a new version of Mamba called Chaste Bird New Snake v7.0 3D Evo € 24,95

Is it going the right way?
Not sure what "turtle grip" should be, and how it improves inescapability
I think the front opening is way too big, and it looks dangerous and painful.
(06 Dec 2020, 23:59 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]This video was recently posted on PH.
Reviews and opinions about virtually all the easily available chastity devices..
Joyce is a hero, really. Epic video.

The description of The Vice claims inescapability:

Quote: It offers a level of security not seen before in other chastity devices. The textured design on the inner tabs of the anti-pullouts are the key to its claim of being inescapable. The longer the device is worn, the more secure it becomes. After 2 days of constant wear, it becomes inescapable! The Vice's anti-pullout system differs from anti-pullouts sold for other devices. This anti-pullout was engineered to work with the device from the start. This differs from aftermarket pieces sold for other chastity devices which can be unbearably uncomfortable.

Some reviews do not quite agree (also on the comfort): https://lockedinlust.com/reviews/the-vice/

Also:
(24 Mar 2021, 17:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Even The Vice is escapable (lotsa lubrication). BUT.... if you can get the encasing ring as small as possible and not be danegerously tight and uncomfy... and do NOT put the inserts in between cage and ring, most will have a hard time (as the cage is closer and the ring smaller, less is available to pull out.
(06 Sep 2021, 11:49 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]If you use a ring that is too small
Chaffing, swelling, pinching, long term red&blue marks and pain-pain-pain...
yeah I recently tried the Vice again. The anti-pullout doesn't work well at all. Went to give it a 3 day try.... it slid out and behind the anti-pullout and would get uncomfy when it tried to grow or move inside the cage.

Also that damned hinged ring design... OUCH MOTHER#&*(ER!!!! They need a solid ring or a CB-6000 style ring.... anything but hinges (even the anti-pullout is hinged and it can pinch a lot as well!!!!)

They now offer spiked anti-pullout... if I get sent a free set I'll try but I'm not spending any more cash on this system
(07 Sep 2021, 16:13 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Also that damned hinged ring design... OUCH MOTHER#&*(ER!!!! They need a solid ring or a CB-6000 style ring.... anything but hinges (even the anti-pullout is hinged and it can pinch a lot as well!!!!)
agreed... Hinged rings belong nowhere near loose flappy skin!!!  🤔