Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Mar 2019, 17:17 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Still, I prefer real locks or padlocks 😋

Since I'm a long term wearer, I'm thinking about emergency situation and quick release. This cage is made of thick plastic, and only "weak spot"  is my custom made lock which can be broken in  such case. With the original metal lock it will be more difficult.   

However, the whole on tube is big enough for padlock.  😊
(22 Mar 2019, 21:23 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]quick release
That's what makes it "not quite real" (in my mind). If you can easily open it without any serious tools or withoit the key or if you can pull out, it looses "The Point".
(22 Mar 2019, 22:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
That's what makes it "not quite real" (in my mind). If you can easily open it without any serious tools or withoit the key or if you can pull out, it looses "The Point".

I can agree, but somehow I don't want to be in a situation where I will need to call locksmit or firefighters to release me.

On the other hand, when I'm locked,  possibility to pull out is not an option, so I'm still looking for "perfect cage".

Like you said,  "it's in mind", also , if I release  my self without permission, I will be punished, and lock again of course. After that, I usually can work standing only, not seating.  You can imagine why :😊

Now, imagine business meeting, and the host offer you to seat.... At least, a good reminder of what will happen if I release myself again.
Maybe I will be a naugthy  again or not... 😊
https://www.wish.com/product/5c1611e2d7573b75d5392477

I have one of these on order a the moment... not sure how it will work out but intrigued by the shape and electro stim
(23 Mar 2019, 12:01 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.wish.com/product/5c1611e2d7573b75d5392477

I have one of these on order a the moment... not sure how it will work out but intrigued by the shape and electro stim

I have the clear version. The ball cage is realllllly small. I'm working on ways to modify that part so I can at least fit in. Also the front snap in area is tricky even without it on
(22 Mar 2019, 22:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

When I first started with my previous Mistress, before live in, there was always a "quick way out*. Mainly for emergencies. Any other reason better have a good answer or..... owies. When I was live in it wasn't an issue, but non-live in there should be a way out but with consequences if removed without merit (ie you're heading to the doctors is good, heading to the pub isn't). And sometimes you just can't get to the quick way out... and end up like I did in a hospital bed with a device on lol (passed out painting from heat exhaustion and buddy called an ambulance)
Wow! What happened then? Did they remove the cage or left it in place?
(24 Mar 2019, 01:17 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! What happened then? Did they remove the cage or left it in place?

Left it lol. Did get some looks from the docs and nurses though. Was heat exhaustion, so they didn't need to remove the device
(23 Mar 2019, 19:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Mar 2019, 12:01 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.wish.com/product/5c1611e2d7573b75d5392477

I have the clear version. The ball cage is realllllly small. I'm working on ways to modify that part so I can at least fit in. Also the front snap in area is tricky even without it on
Ok thanks for the info. I’m quite high and tight in the balls so I’m hoping it might be ok. But time will tell, but at £12 plus a little postage ok not going to worry about it too much if it doesn’t work out.
Well I can categorically confirm that the electro ball covering chastity device I liked above is pure and utter trash!!
Virtually impossible to get into without something punching in one of at least 7 places.
Even moderate nuts won’t fit in the sack bucket without spillover resulting in pinching in 3 of the 7 locations (front & both sides)
Then the whole lock interface with the tab is practically a mousetrap!!!

Avoid at all costs!!!

Ha ha ha.