Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking about this new cover all design. I still don't like that "whole ring" approach instead of a "clasp" or "hand-cuff" design, though.
(09 Feb 2020, 17:14 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm thinking about this new cover all design. I still don't like that "whole ring" approach instead of a "clasp" or "hand-cuff" design, though.
Reviews on that one said there was a lack of space to fit your balls in.

I also have a nub, but even when using the smallest fixed solid ring I can get into, I will sometimes find one testicle has escaped overnight. That's why I tried one with a hinged ring.

Tried repairing with gorilla glue, but that failed.
Currently waiting on a combination of superglue & wire wrapping (using many turns of electrical transformer wire)
Oh dayum. I just noticed i made this thread 5 years ago and it's still going. I'm not even gonna look at what i been writing in the start. Probably a lot of silly things about chastity. i still have the love for it though. And it just happen that Tomorrow my custom chastity cage that was VERY expensive so i RLY hope i did all the mesurments right is being sent to me. Currently locked in a cheap ebay metal cage. It does the job, but because it's a simple cage it's easily escapeable due to no PA attachment or a urethera tube that is longer than the cage.
The custom cage I'll post on here once i recieve it and whatnot 😊 It has a build in PA aswell so it's 110% secure. I now have a 4mm PA piercing just for the cage. Oh well i do love piercings aswell so xD i have more than just a PA atm. and a lot more coming haha.
If anyone needs a tip I'll be more than happy to come with my tips and tricks, do's and DONTS. what to look for and what to say HELL NAW to xD I now have 5years more experience. where I have been locked more than I have been free. Orgasms for me has been far and few in between
(20 Feb 2020, 00:53 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]If anyone needs a tip I'll be more than happy to come with my tips and tricks ... now have 5years more experience.
Yes, please!
Awritythen 😁 Well where to start. oh i know, If u wanna do chastity and you wanna buy plastic... just go the other way. Plastic is the absolute worst material other than WATER you could choose for chastity Play or in my case a bit more extreme chastity play with a very strict keyholder xD So back to the lists i love to do 😁

1. Get a cage in METAL. even if u are just experimenting, get metal. why you might ask? Or lets go to the "contestant the plastic cages...
First off plastic does  not breath and because it's plastic u need to have a lot more coverage otherwise the plastic would warp like chewing gum. This means less breathingroom so sweat builds more easily, cleaning is a painstaking job so on and so forth. Plastic also usually have more parts and if they are "simple" like lets say the Holy trainer cage wich is 2 parts plastic and one part metal(the lock) The plastic that sits around the lock is HUGE and you will get a wierd bulge down there through almost any type of pants.
And now for the CB-series that is somehow very popular still... It has to many damn parts. and when i see pics of other ppl using them, the cage is 99.9% of the time put on wrong. That is they are missing the spacer most of the time wich makes the Tube part bend SUPER easy, I mean easy as your boner alone could start bending/warping the plastic. And another thing is when plastic breaks. well first off it can break, metal cages dont break unless u drive a truck over it.The plastic can also start pinching if it breaks and that is NOT good. trust me on this one, Once had a CB-6000s And the tube started splitting in the middle where the 2 pieces are "melted together" to form the whole of the cage. and that sucker pinched like a Mot*******. 

Now Metal! now this is what you want. For cheap cages there are more or less the same or in some cases even more different types of cages. Also with metal cages there are the possebility for urethera inserts that are permanent or a attachable detail for said cage. And now we come to the best part. the PA. If you want a secure cage for any type of play/lifestyle a PA is the best way to go for a 110% secure cage.

My personal cage that i hopefully will recieve within the next 2-4weeks depening on how long the mail uses. Has this build in. It's a "halfshell" cage meaning that the entire head and the top is enclosed in metal and the PA is running underneath and otherwise the cage is open, This makes cleaning a very straight forward and easy job aswell as due to it being mostly open underneath the cage wont have any leftover water being stored and starting to rust the cage. 
Oh i might want to mention most cages that has a PA built in is usually at 4mm in width. So if you go for this more extreme lifestyle choice as I have ended up in 😁 U will need to do many Stretches for the PA ( Stretching is what they call it when u go and get a bigger jewelery installed to go up in size) But for me being pierced is no problem as i developed a strong like for both piercings and tattoos at a young ago and i absolutely adore it anywhere on the body. 
Other than that you can also just get a PA and simply unhinge the ball and reattache the PA ball to  the ring after you have put the rin through one of the metal pieces on a cheaper cage. It's a Simple PA fix haha. 

Now enough about cage material. Lets get over to Fitting a cage. My personal tip here, Go on google, find a site that sells custom made cages. and use their mesuring guide. And I'll add this here, ALL guides i've seen so far always specify two things. Mesure MORE than once for every mesurement, aswell as mesure  both sitting and standing up. And the second thing is NEVER think you are longer than you really are. A loose cage creates problems that WAY to many people have with cages. Iæll touch upon that further down. Always order a cage that is slightly shorter than your shortest flaccid mesurement. 
Also never have a too big base ring as that will just make the cage slowly start to fall off aswell as not stopping the erection properly. It will also make a cage erection almost hurt at times.

Now if you have a cage that is to long, why is that bad? Well, that is because if everything is to big or to long, imagine you being a child trying on your parent grown up shoes. Sure it's fun but it would not be very comfy to walk in right? same thing, different object 😁 basically. And if you do use a big cage that dosnt fit u. It will then slide, slip, and in general be a neusans and create rashes, gnawing points and your skin will get super irritated. 

And now, why would you want to order a cage that is slightly shorter than your shortest flaccid mesurment? Well simply because if you do a lot of chastity, ummmm.
Lets use myself as an example as this has been a small effect on me personally that i've noticed. Because I have been locked more than i have been free for the last 5 years. With few releases and with even fewer orgasms, the penis will shrink a little. This is not a Permanent thing and if u stop chastity it will go back to normal after it's being used normally again. How does this work u might ask? Well the penis consists of 2 or 4 (cant remember correctly amount) Spongelike things that makes up your penis. When u get erect they fill up with blood and pretty much builds the sponge parts up in size and length. This is also why cages with no PA are so easily escapable, A flaccid penis is basicly an octopus arm. It's SUPER squishy, no bones etc. So when you have a proper chastity cage your erections will be limited at first and when u get used to the cage the erections are almost non exsistent do to training" and getting used to the situation. So the sponglike material wont get filled up so it "dries" out, almost like a real sponge does.
Same goes for the Base ring. it needs to be the right size. If it's to big the entire cage will start sliding off you and you will constantly need to "readjust" it abck in place. Not to mention how irritated the skin will become. And irritate skin leads to several other issues that one does not wish to have.

Short version:
- Buy metal. Dont be stupid and buy shitty Plastic, It breaks and bends. absolutely trash plastic.
- Mesure properly If you go for a custom, they are expensive and if u mesure something way to big there will be problems.
- Get a PA (Prince Albert) piercing and combine it with a cage either by lucking the ring to the cage or buy a cage with integrated PA for 110% security.
- Mesure properly!!! and when it comes to tube length, always do slghtly shorter than your flaccid shortest.

For those RLY interested, Know what you are in for with longterm chastity. It does become the "new" normal But in personal experience the first 6 months without any release other than piercer visit and shaving hair away It's extremely frustating. To top it of you will or have a high chance of being horny 24/7 and not being able to do anything about it. I've been horny for over a year now give or take a few weeks. And sure it's nice sometimes but it's very annoying other times. They say men think a lot about sex. But when u are constantly horny I would say i think more about sex than anything throughout the day xD Atleast this is my personal experience so far.

And if you wanted to know. My longest locked time so far was 01.01.2019 until 03.01.2020. I got released, teased and denied by being locked back in. So technically I'm still going... I was told maybe i get lucky once my new cage arrives.
Interesting. I must say, that my experience is a bit different. I fully agree about cbxxxx stuff - it's terrible. See https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842

Metal vs Plastic

Plastic is inert, metal can (and do) cause irritation and allergy.

In the case of emergency of if the lock is stuck/broken, plastic can be broken or filed off, than metal (see post by @vanessa_fetish above).

Sizes

Small cages and small rings do not prevent erections better, but they cause much more pain, should you get a morning glory. Small rings might be inescapable, but they dig in the flesh and cause more pain, more erection (because of the blocked back flow), and hence more pain. What leads to skin irritation and to more pain. The shorter the cage, the more your dick will become erect "inside your body", so the cage will be pushed forward, thus creating more pressure on the balls, what creates more pain.

Wider ring make pulling out easier. So, my next device will have a narrow ring, but a long cage to make some room for the penis and to decrease the swelling. I hope it will work. Or it will be a completely different (panty-like) construction.

Speaking of the longest time in a cage - it's 1 day, because of the swelling, irritation and pain.
(20 Feb 2020, 02:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting. I must say, that my experience is a bit different. I fully agree about cbxxxx stuff - it's terrible. See https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4842

Metal vs Plastic

Plastic is inert, metal can (and do) cause irritation and allergy.

In the case of emergency of if the lock is stuck/broken, plastic can be broken or filed off, than metal (see post by @vanessa_fetish above).

Sizes

Small cages and small rings do not prevent erections better, but they cause much more pain, should you get a morning glory. Small rings might be inescapable, but they dig in the flesh and cause more pain, more erection (because of the blocked back flow), and hence more pain. What leads to skin irritation and to more pain. The shorter the cage, the more your dick will become erect "inside your body", so the cage will be pushed forward, thus creating more pressure on the balls, what creates more pain.

Wider ring make pulling out easier. So, my next device will have a narrow ring, but a long cage to make some room for the penis and to decrease the swelling. I hope it will work. Or it will be a completely different (panty-like) construction.

Speaking of the longest time in a cage - it's 1 day, because of the swelling, irritation and pain.
They do not prevent them. maybe it's more personal. But for me a perfectly fit basering is infinetly better than a large one. And i'd take a slightly smaller one than a slightly larger one. My morning glories I havnt seen in forever. kinda gotten used to being not erect you could say. allthough there is sometimes it tries. And I did say Slightly shorter cage than your shortest flaccid. i didnt mean mean remove 5cm... I mean if u are lets say 7cm flaccid on the shortest mesurment out of 10 or more. then get a cage tube that is 6.5cm or something along that route. Snug fit is and will always be better than anything else 😊 Atleast for myself and many other ppl i've talked to who have been or are still into this type of chastity play 😊 I've never really had a problem where the cage gets pulled outwards due to an unwanted erection. Not that i can remember atleast. But i guess it does make a little sens. Also being overweight causes natural problems due to the bag of fat that forms in the area. So overweight people might have a more difficult time getting a accurate mesurment due to some or in some cases a lot of the penis is "hidden" inside the fat layer before the innerbody area. and we all know fat is also very squishy.
No fat "there". I think it's that difference between "the shower" and "the grower". (I'm the latter).
@gunz I've got three of them, one plastic and two metal. One of the metal ones I have has a urethra tube with it but I've never gotten used to wearing it. When it's inserted, I get a lot of blood coming out and I lose the ability to pee. How long should it take for someone to not have those issues?
How long is that tube?????
If it causes bleeding, STOP using it.