Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That looks so gorgeous!

Do you know where you found that one (with the plug?). I’d really like to try it!

I’ve been doing sounding for about a year now. Start small (6mm) and work up from there. Once you get the hang of it, you can really get off with the right touch. Go slow, use lots of surgical lube, and have fun!

Here’s what I’m currently using. I’ve gotten all but the last 5-6 ribs in:
(25 Aug 2018, 16:19 )tightslip00 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know where you found that one (with the plug?)
Have a look in this thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1770
(25 Aug 2018, 16:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 Aug 2018, 16:19 )tightslip00 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know where you found that one (with the plug?)
Have a look in this thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1770

[attachment=31003]

He-he-he...
Just a little Saturday frustration...

Tight, tug and/or snug. You just pick the plug... 😁

[attachment=31571][attachment=31572][attachment=31573][attachment=31574][attachment=31575][attachment=31576]
This one looks interesting , but I can't find "dismounted"  pictures.

Chastity device

[attachment=32059]
(08 Oct 2018, 21:29 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]This one looks interesting , but I can't find "dismounted" pictures.

Chastity device

By dismounted do you mean disassembled? If so, here you go. Red chastity device
Yes, thank you.
I've seen this, but still don't understand how the penis part  is assembled. Red and black part join together ? How they keep together in the front ?
(10 Oct 2018, 08:58 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, thank you.
I've seen this, but still don't understand how the penis part  is assembled. Red and black part join together ? How they keep together in the front ?

If you are talking about the penis tube, it is aeady together (glue or fusion).
It would be better that it's made from 2 parts, left/right. In that way it would be easier to lock penis inside