Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With my experience (not sure how long in years but at least 6) and amount of time spent in various cages (and belts) I beg to differ in most regards.

Longest I have been in chastity? 1 year, 7 months, 4 days. That time period would have been continuously still going had it not been for one of the metal devices. How so? The weight of it over just 5 days caused more inflammation and a "boo boo" than any of the plastic ones. And this was not my heaviest.

Chastity device material and device models themselves are a personal decision mostly. I do suggest using the silicone ones for play purposes, as they tend to be more geared for that than real chastity.

I have more devices than I can count on fingers and toes, and I have all of them still lol. The ones that seem to be best in my experience are the plastic ones. Right now the Nub seems the best of the ones I have. Followed by CB6000s, and then the steel version of that one. I'll photo all mine and post them soon. Right now my place is in a state of flux, too much guitars, guitar building parts and materials, tools, and airsoft.

I do, however, warn people using steel devices with the hidden locks. I believe I posted about that earlier in the thread. Had to get the fire department in to cut it off due to the lock breaking inside. Use a plastic version of the lock instead.
(20 Feb 2020, 20:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]1 year, 7 months, 4 days.
😮
(20 Feb 2020, 20:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]With my experience (not sure how long in years but at least 6) and amount of time spent in various cages (and belts) I beg to differ in most regards.

Longest I have been in chastity? 1 year, 7 months, 4 days. That time period would have been continuously still going had it not been for one of the metal devices. How so? The weight of it over just 5 days caused more inflammation and a "boo boo" than any of the plastic ones. And this was not my heaviest.

Chastity device material and device models themselves are a personal decision mostly. I do suggest using the silicone ones for play purposes, as they tend to be more geared for that than real chastity.

I have more devices than I can count on fingers and toes, and I have all of them still lol. The ones that seem to be best in my experience are the plastic ones. Right now the Nub seems the best of the ones I have. Followed by CB6000s, and then the steel version of that one. I'll photo all mine and post them soon. Right now my place is in a state of flux, too much guitars, guitar building parts and materials, tools, and airsoft.

I do, however, warn people using steel devices with the hidden locks. I believe I posted about that earlier in the thread. Had to get the fire department in to cut it off due to the lock breaking inside. Use a plastic version of the lock instead.

WOW! that's long.
I guess we all have our likes and dislikes. I personally dont like plastic at all due to they being to much work, harder to clean, often to many parts, and if there are few parts the Lock area is absolutely huge and clumpy and due to plastic almost non have a PA security and those who have i would never use cuse Plastic 3d printed piercings... NO THANKS!. 😁 and there are more negatives for plastic. Metal if u get a perfect fit u wont need any other cages. Now that is a big pluss. I get that having different once can be fun, But for me it's just work. One is more than enough, it's not like u have several penises haha. 
I think the metal one u have had probably wasnt a good fit if it started sliding off. simple as that 😁 atleast that is what my experience among with other ppl i've talked to that has  lived with chastity for years on years. 

Of and about the hidden locks. If u rly manage to loose the key, they are pickable with 1 simple binder or something else small u can put in there and it wont damage the lock. having to go to the fire department is an overkill as most of these locks along with normal small padlocks usually 90% of the time have the same keys. I have 10small padlocks myself and like 8 of them the keys work on each other xD
I didn't lose the key, and it was a hidden lock style - slides in to lock, covered by the ring. It literally BROKE inside... turning it just went round and round and round... no opening. Non-pickable at that point. I tried to drill it out... just pushed the brass siding of the lock into the gaps. A super thin saw could not even get into the gap to cut the brass, and the saw would not cut the steel (barely scratched it). Tried tons of lube to pull it all out... nope. Had no choice but to call for help. No friends had the tools, so it was fire department. They were amazed at the strength of the steel and even the thin brass that was left.

[attachment=38976][attachment=38977]

I use many devices so that certain skin areas are not having the same on it, so that certain areas can heal or rest.
(21 Feb 2020, 09:35 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]PA security
I think this is the key. If you have the PA piercing, you can use a loose ring, what reduces irritation, swelling, and all other issues I mentioned, but add PA-related problems, hence different criteria for cages.
(21 Feb 2020, 21:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't lose the key, and it was a hidden lock style - slides in to lock, covered by the ring. It literally BROKE inside... turning it just went round and round and round... no opening. Non-pickable at that point. I tried to drill it out... just pushed the brass siding of the lock into the gaps. A super thin saw could not even get into the gap to cut the brass, and the saw would not cut the steel (barely scratched it). Tried tons of lube to pull it all out... nope. Had no choice but to call for help. No friends had the tools, so it was fire department. They were amazed at the strength of the steel and even the thin brass that was left.

I use many devices so that certain skin areas are not having the same on it, so that certain areas can heal or rest.
Well it does seem u ended up in a little bad pickle there😕 But how come the lock was broken in the first place? it shoudnt even be possible for such a lock to go around in circles. And the key broke to? that is also wierd. Nevertheless, it sucks though that it ended with a trip to the firedepartment
(21 Feb 2020, 21:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2020, 09:35 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]PA security
I think this is the key. If you have the PA piercing, you can use a loose ring, what reduces irritation, swelling, and all other issues I mentioned, but add PA-related problems, hence different criteria for cages.
Possible problem. there is no guarantee there will be any at all. everyone i talked with who is into this have never had any problems with PA. Or one had a problem once with a cheap china plastic cage that had PA attachment. due to it being 3d printed and probably wasnt properly checked before being sent, it had a jagged piece that kinda made the poor guy bleed when he tried to attach it. But other than that I have never ever heard anything negative about lifestyle 24/7 metal cages with a PA. But sure, there can be problems with anything. nothing is perfect in this world 😊 it's just that the problem, irritation, and everything else that CAN go wrong(take note of the CAN word) Is infinetly longer for plastic cages compared to metal 😊 I say go metal og go home hahaha 😁 
PS: I dont rly say that
The cylinder inside the lock kept spinning, so I think some of the small innards broke. The key was fine, still have it.

And at least the firemen were good about it when they arrived and we did all have some laughs
(13 Dec 2015, 18:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with all these chastity devices is that they do not prevent masturbation. Just use a good vibrator and voilà 😁
But that's not mastubating xD that's just external plesure xD
(21 Feb 2020, 23:43 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]The cylinder inside the lock kept spinning, so I think some of the small innards broke. The key was fine, still have it.

And at least the firemen were good about it when they arrived and we did all have some laughs
 Hmm that sounds very wierd indeed. How tht happened I got no clue And i have taken apart many different locks, these small brass once included  And if the key spins inside which means lock itself is broke the part that "breaks" off when u lock it when functional and is the part that creates the "lock" itself as it's a part moves to the side. That part should in your case have been completely broken off from the part with the key, Which then again means you should have been able to pull some metal bits out through the keyhole. I'm very fnifty when it comes to small things. I love fixing and tampering with such stuff and one does learn a trick or two. But your case seems wierd. A super rare that probably wont happen to anyone again occurance 😁 or atleast lets hope so right 😊 Good thing everything turned out good then 😊  Atleast you got out of that horrible Holy trainer cage haha xD