Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have one of those. But the lock was very difficult to put on.
But it does produce a bulge that is hard to hide. Even under a skirt.
I pleated skirt hides it the best.
I'e got a similar, but long one - my idea was to allow erection, but at the price of impaling.
For how much time (both of you) you were able to wear it ?
Few hours ? Days ? I'm asking because of possible infection from tube , even if it is sterilized.
(02 Apr 2022, 16:14 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]For how much time (both of you) you were able to wear it ?
Few hours ?
A couple of hours until orgasm (filmed).
To be clear, that wasn't me 
I just liked the look of it.
(02 Apr 2022, 19:02 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]To be clear, that wasn't me
I just liked the look of it.

It's clear.
You said "I have one of those", that's why I asking you also about experience 😉
(02 Apr 2022, 20:40 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]You said "I have one of those"
It was @Tinker D and me, not @Culmor
Ahhh, now I see.
Sorry
I could last only an hour or so. Then my nuts started to turn a weird shade of blue or purple.
The. Catheter part was an easy 3-4 hours. Maybe longer.

But I do think that it was that the ring was way too small. The ring comes in three sizes. I got the med size...
(02 Apr 2022, 06:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to be this one: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AT3YUD (with a plug)

When he cage arrived, my wife and I were "out of the own", so I asked my daughter to pick one "plain brown box" at the post-office and grab another one from our neighbours. It was not intended, but I thought it would be quite kinky if a daughter would bring a chastity cage (unknowingly, but still) to her father. She picked up the latter (some cables I order on Ali), and forgot about the former, so the cage was sent back 😆

A coincidence? Or something meaningful? What should I do next? Ask the guys to ship it to me again (if it ever arrives back and if it's acknowledged)? Order more stuff from them to compensate for the efforts? What, in your opinion, would be interesting? This is the shop- FRRK