Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 Jun 2022, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The ultimate (negative) chastity device?

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_DB6i6f5

Well based on my usual inability to resist anything shiny...  😋 Rolleyes
Short uretheral  straight "pusher"  - went with this one on the basis the uretheral tube may be removable so give me the option of both.

I will report back after testing!  Confused
(27 Jun 2022, 15:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jun 2022, 14:50 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Still no pictures.
Are those Ali-links blocked for the US?

At EU also, but it works if I "enable" desktop site on Android browser. (Firefox or Chrome)
(27 Jun 2022, 15:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jun 2022, 14:50 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Still no pictures.

yep
(27 Jun 2022, 19:28 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]"enable" desktop site on Android browser. (Firefox or Chrome)

Yes! Works on iPhones too!
(27 Jun 2022, 15:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jun 2022, 14:50 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Still no pictures.

The links work for me.
(27 Jun 2022, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ](negative) chastity device
They are getting cheaper: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dd4EWrz

I wonder how escapable they are.
this one has the option for an outer tube as well as inversion plunger
[attachment=55134]
(05 Jul 2022, 19:38 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]outer tube
... is a good addition. I can't find it on Ali, though.

The next step is to make the plunger in the form of a tube.
(05 Jul 2022, 19:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Jul 2022, 19:38 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]outer tube
... is a good addition. The next step is to make the plunger in the form of a tube.

like that chinese guy on Twitter does.... wont take long until his design gets ripped off! 😇
(24 Apr 2022, 16:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Apr 2022, 06:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's going to be this one: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AT3YUD (with a plug)

When he cage arrived, my wife and I were "out of the own", so I asked my daughter to pick one "plain brown box" at the post-office and grab another one from our neighbours. It was not intended, but I thought it would be quite kinky if a daughter would bring a chastity cage (unknowingly, but still) to her father. She picked up the latter (some cables I order on Ali), and forgot about the former, so the cage was sent back 😆

A coincidence? Or something meaningful? What should I do next? Ask the guys to ship it to me again (if it ever arrives back and if it's acknowledged)? Order more stuff from them to compensate for the efforts? What, in your opinion, would be interesting? This is the shop- FRRK

Ali returned the money. So, my daughter saved me from this cage. Does she "mean", that it would not work anyway? Or I aeady have enough cages, that are painful, useless or both? I need to order the negative one? Or I should not use any?

Hmmm.... 🤔