Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Jul 2023, 16:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]From this "list" I have 1, 3, 6, 10 (inverted).
I wonder what 11 is.

That looks like an Innie.
Just bookmarking: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dk1hfPd Remotely-controlled e-stim chastity cage. Looks interesting.
Hi,

I had a cheap Ali-CB-6000 but the plastic on the ring got broken. It also pressed the skin under the balls like a clamp so I could only wear it for a couple of hours. So I used it while hogtied to prevent additional arousal and keep me frustrated rubbing on the mattress.

As I am not really in long term but like to experiment I'm looking for a new one that is comfortable to wear but also cheap. Could you recommend a model to try?
(23 Jul 2023, 15:07 )nasebaer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I had a cheap Ali-CB-6000 but the plastic on the ring got broken. It also pressed the skin under the balls like a clamp so I could only wear it for a couple of hours. So I used it while hogtied to prevent additional arousal and keep me frustrated rubbing on the mattress.

As I am not really in long term but like to experiment I'm looking for a new one that is comfortable to wear but also cheap. Could you recommend a model to try?

Ebay has a lot, as do ali. The "Cobra" seems to be the most comfy so far 

[attachment=59925]
(23 Jul 2023, 19:02 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Ebay has a lot, as do ali. The "Cobra" seems to be the most comfy so far 

I read some product sites and some reviews. It looks like it is made of various materials used by 3d-printers. Some say it breaks after a few uses. Like my cheap ali-thingy.
(25 Jul 2023, 19:18 )nasebaer Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Jul 2023, 19:02 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Ebay has a lot, as do ali. The "Cobra" seems to be the most comfy so far 

I read some product sites an some reviews. It looks like it is made of various materials used by 3d-printers. Some say it breaks after a few uses. Like my cheap ali-thingy.

I had one break as well. But 2 are still going strong. There's always a chance of breaking when not metal, especially since the vast majority seem to be made in China. There's some steel versions that are pretty cheap, the biggest drawbacks being that a) you need to properly size the ring as they only send one with the cage and b) there is always a possibility the lock breaks in it (happened to me... I recounted it somewhere along in this thread).
(10 Jul 2023, 15:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jul 2023, 18:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jul 2023, 17:32 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]What I like the most about them as that they don't wobble
Oh yeah, that's important! This is what I like about the HT/ChasteBird cages.

I bought an FRRK inverted cage with catheter - and it's got that wobbliness. Haven't tried it yet, though. To be tested.

OK, without a catheter it's useless, but the catheter is too "thick" for me. Apparently, some stretch training is needed.
It requires indeed some careful training.
I have bought a few different types and at first one of those catheters would not go in more than 4 cm and cause inconvenience for a few hours afterwards. With the shorter metal ones it was easier to keep them in but the fact that they do not bend gives that after not to long things become a bit painful as well. Then I started using some anti infection creme to make sure nothing there got inflamed and using that at the same time to ease things in the metal ones got in easier as well. Finally I then tried the catheter again, with the cream, and it went in all the way without too much trouble. I have now had it in, with the chastity cage, for the first time and kept it in for half an hour. After that I took it out again, not wanting to push my luck.

It also helped that I read a few internet pages about how to insert a catheter. Of course those are for the catheters that go all the way into the bladder and have a little balloon attached to them, but they do give a good idea what one can do.
(08 Aug 2023, 22:34 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]anti infection creme
Links? 😉

(08 Aug 2023, 22:34 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]a few internet pages about how to insert a catheter
Links? 😇
(08 Aug 2023, 22:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Aug 2023, 22:34 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]anti infection creme
Links? 😉

(08 Aug 2023, 22:34 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]a few internet pages about how to insert a catheter
Links? 😇

The cream I used is called diprogenta.
It was prescribed by the doctor in Spain when I had skin problems, and I did not know you can also get it under that name outside Spain. I just googled on diprogenta, and it is far more common than I thought. This looks most like what I have:
https://muneni.com/product/diprogenta-cream/

For the "how to" part I googled around for Dutch pages about it. There are many of them. One example is
https://www.mmc.nl/urologie/aandoeningen...skatheter/
Maybe a better one is
https://www.bbraun.nl/nl/patientenzorg/a...satie.html
In one of the pages  
I found they advised to use Voltaren emulgel (I cannot find it back now) which I did use once, but it says that one should not use it on damaged skin. Hence, I stopped that because I figured that if I damage something, I better do not have that crème around.

If you cannot read Dutch, best is to look around a bit with Google for how to insert a catheter oneself. There must be lots of pages.

The way I used it is to spread the crème over the object to be inserted and hoping that enough keeps sticking around when one gets a bit deeper. The deepest I have gone until now is 10.5 cm. When it came out, there was still a little bit of diprogenta near the tip. Hence, that seemed to work.
Looks like an upgraded version of the chastity cage with remotely controlled electric shocks

A key safe box with a time-lock is included.

Though, I don't understand the "level of punishments", like "electric shock if the front upper end and snap ring are touched", and if the plug must be in for it to work.