Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06 Jul 2023, 07:39 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Stumbled across these (as you do) whilst innocently (who am I kidding?!) browsing eBay today

- multi-colour, so you can co-ordinate your outfits!  😁

I'm a fan of these Cobra style cages, though mine are all in black.

Enjoy

MJ

Ps... I realise should do a proper write-up about my journey into chastity

I like them, have a few. One broke a bit too easily though 😟 What I like the most about them as that they don't wobble - ie when put together they don't have much if any movement between the two parts. 

I use them often in my rotation of devices. Also really easy to keep the bits clean 😉
(06 Jul 2023, 17:32 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]One broke a bit too easily though

Yes, I've seen a picture of one, which appeared to have come apart where the 'frame' joined the 'locking ring' section - I did wonder if this was a problem with the way they are produced.

So far as I can see, they (or at least mine) are 3D printed, with some kind of bonding (glue?) between the two part I described above.

Time will tell how robust mine prove to be.

MJ
(06 Jul 2023, 17:32 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]What I like the most about them as that they don't wobble
Oh yeah, that's important! This is what I like about the HT/ChasteBird cages.

I bought an FRRK inverted cage with catheter - and it's got that wobbliness. Haven't tried it yet, though. To be tested.
And we have a new design! Inverted chastity cage with a dildo

Our Chinese friends are moving in the right direction, though, I think that funnel part should be made deeper to prevent pulling out.

The usefulness of the dildo is very questionable.
And a short "tutorial" how to choose the cage with the right size, shape, and form:
(06 Jul 2023, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And we have a new design! Inverted chastity cage with a dildo

I think that funnel part should be made deeper to prevent pulling out.

The usefulness of the dildo is very questionable.

Agree on both
(06 Jul 2023, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The usefulness of the dildo is very questionable.

Is it, I wonder, that the 'dildo' is intended more as a reminder of what the wearer no longer has access to and can no longer display themselves?

A sort of additional 'humiliation' - if you're into that side of things?

MJ
(06 Jul 2023, 21:59 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]A sort of additional 'humiliation'
I was also thinking about it. "Look how tiny your penis is!""
(06 Jul 2023, 18:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jul 2023, 17:32 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]What I like the most about them as that they don't wobble

I bought an FRRK inverted cage with catheter - and it's got that wobbliness. Haven't tried it yet, though. To be tested.

OK, without a catheter it's useless, but the catheter is too "thick" for me. Apparently, some stretch training is needed.
(10 Jul 2023, 15:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jul 2023, 18:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]

OK, without a catheter it's useless, but the catheter is too "thick" for me. Apparently, some stretch training is needed.

Do you mean the 22mm ball, the 6mm tube or the 8mm metal tip?
The ball seems to be to stop leaking, but it would be a tough thing to really get it in.
I have one with a relatively short 8mm shaft that gives no problems, except for that it does not bend.