Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30 Sep 2021, 09:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and this thread has reached 100,000 views some time ago (109,511 now).

Well locktober is nearly here and if you were ordering a new device from Ali, you should have done it a month ago.
Maybe it's too late. Due to the Covid, delivery dates are extremely prolonged. Also, some items from Ali never arrived.
(30 Sep 2021, 15:41 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's too late. Due to the Covid, delivery dates are extremely prolonged. Also, some items from Ali never arrived.

Not that bad. Well at least in the US, can't speak for wherever you are. I got mine in a few weeks. Never had reliability issues with Ali really. How did it happen?
There was new Covid-19 outbrak in some China major export harboubour/region. I don't remember which one. Also, there was a blockade of the Suez canal. Airlines are reduced, due to the lack of passangers, therefore there are not so many flights to transport goods....
I live in EU.
And finally... 2022 Extremely small stainless steel chastity device

... 2mm gap? ... 😮
Oh... I thought I aeady posted this super small 2022 chastity cage with catheter, but obviously not.

While the inescapability of similar designs (especially the one above) is more than questionable, the catheter should make it really inescapable. I wish there were a proper lock, though.
Too bad they don't come with a larger ring, I need at least a 56, the 50 just doesn't cut it.... well it cuts, just not the way I want it to if you know what I mean
Quote:I wish there were a proper lock, though.

On the other hand, wasn't the hex drive invented so there weren't any snaggy, sticky-out bits? That has to be a Good Thing.
(13 Nov 2021, 18:21 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]there weren't any snaggy, sticky-out bits? That has to be a Good Thing.
Very true! But can be relatively easily undone. A lock adds a bit bondage-wise.
(13 Nov 2021, 18:21 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
On the other hand, wasn't the hex drive invented so there weren't any snaggy, sticky-out bits? That has to be a Good Thing.[/quote[quote="Culmor" pid="56293" dateline="1636824096"]
On the other hand, wasn't the hex drive invented so there weren't any snaggy, sticky-out bits? That has to be a Good Thing.

I think I have at least 100 hex or similar shape bits, different size. Nowadays, there are some special shapes/variations for unauthorized unscrewing