Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I often suffered with edema while playing with gates of hell style devices which were my first forays into chastity and CBT. I am uncircumcised and when flaccid can shrink to as small as an inch, my first experience with a chastity cage was the CB3000 which I found unsatisfying and unhygienic, during sleep I would become flaccid but morning would bring partial tumescence and my foreskin would become trapped and painfully swollen.

I needed a smaller cage and after much searching settled on the BON4Micro, I’ve not seen anyone in this thread discuss it so far so I thought I would share my experiences. The shear variety of ring, spacers and pins makes fitting easy, and resizing simple. I can wear the cage with my foreskin rolled back and experience delightful teasing from and through the bars, I will wakeup in the morning in the same situation with only minor swelling, I tend to remove the cage and inspect, clean and relock. The cage can be worn without a padlock when the cage is inaccessible as the main pin screws into the cage, when using a lock the silicone padlock cover is a simple solution to bouncing, padlock noise and scratches. Urination is necessarily performed sitting down and carefully but can be done cleanly with practise.

I’ve been considering writing a longer review for the device for the manufacturer after wearing it regularly but not consistently for over a year. The finish is good particularly externally but a little rougher inside, I’m wearing the cage often enough now that I’m thinking about researching how to properly bring a mirror finish inside and out to the stainless steel. I used to long for a full belt style chastity device and I would still like to try one but I am very satisfied with this device.

https://www.bon4.com/
https://www.bon4.com/pages/bon4micro-hig...ss-endowed
(31 Oct 2022, 20:47 )pansy Wrote: [ -> ]I needed a smaller cage and after much searching settled on the BON4Micro, I’ve not seen anyone in this thread discuss it so far so I thought I would share my experiences.
IMHO, it's so "last century" and extremely overpriced. This design definitely does not prevent skin chaffing and oedemas (my problem with such devices). I would say "NO WAY!" Especially for this price. Compare the design with the latest Aliexpress models. It's like CRT and flat-screens... OK, not THAT bad, but still outdated and overpriced.
Ah, sorry, would you like me like me to remove the review in preference of other models?
(31 Oct 2022, 23:06 )pansy Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, sorry, would you like me like me to remove the review in preference of other models?
Of course not! Why? I just expressed my personal opinion. I still can't find a comfortable device, which I can wear for at least 3 days and from which I can't escape. The only one, which looks promising, is latowski.
(16 Sep 2022, 23:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]New lock design. 2023 HT-V5 click&lock chastity cage

The lock looks more robust, than the previous version. Any experience?

I bought one from https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804404299875.html

Compared to the v3 that I've had for a couple years....  (NOTE: both are knock-offs from Ali)

* The edges aren't as sharp. After pulling the old one apart, I always had to be super careful about the edges on the ring that interface with the cage portion - they are sharp and they HURT!  This new one is similar in design, but the edges aren't nearly as sharp. Still not the most comfortable in the world, but at least the edges don't feel like they're going to puncture the skin.

* The joint between the two pieces of the cage / ring is much more refined. Once together, it feels more like a single piece of plastic.

* I mainly bought because of the push-lock. My wife isn't into this, so I can do silly things like slip the keys into her car when she's going to be out of town for a couple days (she travels a lot on business), then lock myself up when it's convenient. She ends up being an unknowing keyholder, and I gain access to the keys when she gets home.

The lock itself doesn't feel SUPER robust / substantial - but, it appears to work just fine. Given my personal use case, I have a minor concern that I'm going to bump / push the lock closed while putting it on, which would mean I can't GET it on and locked if the keys aren't here. That's more of a deal related to my use, though. 

I've only worn the device for part of a day at this point, and in general wear it's maybe a little more comfortable than my v3. I'll spend a couple days / nights in it later this week and get a better feel for it.

Overall, it's definitely an improvement over the v3 from a "pointy edges" standpoint, and the push button jives with my desired use. It was worth the not-big-money to me.
I would like to try this thing:

etsy.com/listing/1313861894/feminizer-extreme-flying-v

Quote:The Feminizer Extreme Flying-V is the most radical swimsuit we have ever created in our over thirty years of making radical suits. It is so strikingly beautiful it will get you wet the moment you strap it on. This is a radical feminizing suit that gives you a stunning exposed vagina look and makes you feel like a Eunuch at the same time. There is a good reason for this feeling, the design features a stainless-steel suit front that splits the balls and a swivel plunger that forces your shaft up to 2.25” inside of you. The swivel plunger we designed to be like a small penis penetrating your lovely new camel toe vagina, always. The spandex straps are adjustable on the sides and the rear, so you get and incredible fit. There is not another suit like the Feminizer Extreme Flying-V anywhere in the world, it is truly a first.

The reviews are mixed. I hope our Chinese friends are listening...
I believe this post definitely has elements of 'The bad' to it....

Having only relatively recently discovered the joys of chastity - my purchases to date have been rather tentative, as I feel my way into this area.

I'm probably very guilty of buying products at the cheaper end of the market, not wanting to 'waste' money if I found chastity wasn't for me.

So, what follows will probably result in sage-like nods from many of you, who have vastly greater expertise and experience in all aspects of this fascinating fetish, and many will be saying something along the lines of "...serves him right, buying cheap copies off eBay/AliExpress..." a true observation and one I willingly accept.

What happened, I hear you ask, well I'm home alone for a few days, but still having to work (all via my laptop and video calls) so I decided to spice things up a bit by wearing my chastity cage (and a few other items, of course 😁 ).

Now, I might be unusual in this, but I love to wear a stocking over my cock when in chastity - I know that makes going to the loo a challenge (and I cheat by unlocking - not like all you true chastity wearers, who leave the cage on for day or weeks) - anyway my first set-up looked like this:

[attachment=56964] - if anyone is wondering about the stocking, I use it to collect any 'leakage' and then come up with inventive ways to put it to good use when it's become infused with my excitement....  Blush

A day later I was happily chatting in away in a meeting, when I was beset by a sharp pain in my most tender area! I hope I hid it well, as I was on video at the time, but as soon as I could I made my excuses and looked to see what the hell had gone wrong!

[attachment=56963] - I have no idea how I broke it like this, but at least I didn't draw blood anywhere. TBH the plastic in this CB6000 always felt a bit lightweight, but I'd no idea it could snap so easily!

Ok, not the end of the world and it came with many spare rings - so I can carry on using it for now. 

Meanwhile I was getting more adventurous in my chastity play and decided to go for my smallest cage, loving how it not only tightly constrained my cock, but also the squeeze it gave my balls - this is what it looks like as I wear it:

[attachment=56965] - not the best angle, but everything feels nice and very tight!

This time I was sitting writing an email, when the tightness suddenly turned into a very uncomfortable pinch! WTF?! 

Another hurried fumble under my tights (yes, I wear them over the cage) revealed this:

[attachment=56962] - now, the plastic in this model seemed much better quality than in my larger clear one, and I really can't figure out how the spacer section broke like this, as to my mind it's not under any particular stress when its locked tight against the cage and ring sections. For the record, when I checked, my clear plastic cage has cracks in the spacer and I'm expecting it to fail soon too.

The moral of this story?

You get what you pay for, and sometimes you get more than you expected - which might be fun for the true masochist, but not for me.

I've ordered a new cage - wish me luck!

Enjoy

MJ
(01 Nov 2022, 16:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
I would like to try this thing:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1313861894/...e-flying-v

Quote:The Feminizer Extreme Flying-V is the most radical swimsuit we have ever created in our over thirty years of making radical suits. It is so strikingly beautiful it will get you wet the moment you strap it on. This is a radical feminizing suit that gives you a stunning exposed vagina look and makes you feel like a Eunuch at the same time. There is a good reason for this feeling, the design features a stainless-steel suit front that splits the balls and a swivel plunger that forces your shaft up to 2.25” inside of you. The swivel plunger we designed to be like a small penis penetrating your lovely new camel toe vagina, always. The spandex straps are adjustable on the sides and the rear, so you get and incredible fit. There is not another suit like the Feminizer Extreme Flying-V anywhere in the world, it is truly a first.

The reviews are mixed. I hope our Chinese friends are listening...

I would love to have one of these.
But it appears the listing has been removed.
(14 Nov 2022, 17:59 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to have one of these.
But it appears the listing has been removed.

Same here, although pushing things more than 2 inches inside is a lot.
It turns out that the listing has been changed.
$70 bucks gets one and another one costs 10 bucks more.

Look under “Flying-V female”, and it pops up.