Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(28 Nov 2023, 10:38 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Nov 2023, 04:11 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Nov 2023, 00:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]New chastity design: inverted chastity cages - design 2024
Looks very scary, as imagine what might happen if your flaccid penis gets through the opening...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=61187]
Anyone understand the purpose of this design, other than making your crotch look like a whistling 1930's cartoon character?
Like, is the hole supposed to be small enough that the penis won't go through it, or it will but it's supposed to be painful? I don't understand the design intention.
Guess: Your penis gets through. Then it quickly gets erect. And then it won't get flacid very easily and hence you cannot get out. In Dutch there is an expression for it: "je bent geflest" coming from a very old joke of people sticking their penis in a flask and then not being able to get it out. Maybe there is a similar expression in English?
(28 Nov 2023, 10:38 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]Guess: Your penis gets through. Then it quickly gets erect. And then it won't get flacid very easily and hence you cannot get out.

Ordered one. Guess we'll find out..
(28 Nov 2023, 04:11 )Pseudo_Sissy Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone understand the purpose of this design, other than making your crotch look like a whistling 1930's cartoon character?

My guess is that it will actually allow reliable peeing without a cath, even though its an inverted design... lets face it at its worst it will be like peeing through a kitchen veg strainer!

And congratulation on the best description of the image it will display!!  Yahoo
I jumped in "the last wagon" of the Ali sale (the coupon worked!) and ordered something different: inverted chastity device with internal funnel

There are different versions, I ordered the most invisible one. The idea is not the "inescapable locking", but rather the look (only tight sticking out ball sack should be visible) and not "immediately available" masturbation. I hope peeing will be possible...

I was thinking about this version with a ball and/or catheter, almost bought it, but at the last minute decided to go for convenience first. Might add the ball version next time, when I'll be more sure about the ring diameter.
About these "inverted" cages, how inescapable are they? How comfortable are they? What happens if there is an erection? Can be worn for more than a few hours?

If anyone bought, please write a review.
(18 Dec 2023, 10:42 )Max515 Wrote: [ -> ]About these "inverted" cages, how inescapable are they? How comfortable are they? What happens if there is an erection? Can be worn for more than a few hours?

If anyone bought, please write a review.

I have an original inverted one... as in a blunt metal cylinder that pushes stuff inwards mounted to a flat cage 

I found that it may be best to go up a ring size as that metal has to fit somewhere... but yet to try a bigger ring
I have worn it for only a few hours a couple of times, there can be quite a bit of alignment pressure when putting it on ..make sure lock insertion is smooth and effort free..
Nearly got stuck in mine and had to use tools to free the lock!

Comfortable... moderate to no!
Erection... cant say ive been able to notice one.. maybe one has not happened in my limited wear
not tried peeing in one... suspect it would be like and ornamental fountain!
Yea, I have an original inverted with a flat plate. 45mm ring.
Hard to get into. Need to insert one nut at a time and wewe last.
That will give you a hard on right to the get-go.
I’m a show-er, but I got the cage together. Lasted 10, maybe 15 minutes and
My nuts lost its color.
Tried a 50mm ring. A little better, but my results were the same.
Just bookmarking - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_onFMjWc - new design with a side button-lock, with a possible short catheter.
(29 Dec 2023, 14:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Just bookmarking - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_onFMjWc - new design with a side button-lock, with a possible short catheter.

Interesting, but connection part on ring seems very thin and fragile. Maybe if it's made of metal
I have an inverted one but the gap between cage and ring is too small, so I lose circulation, which is a shame as I want to try it out more. It's hard enough finding cages with a 55mm ring, let alone in flat or inverted. I think I'm going to try to 3d print a spacer and get a longer locking screw for it, see if that helps.
(30 Dec 2023, 18:53 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]I have an inverted one but the gap between cage and ring is too small, so I lose circulation, which is a shame as I want to try it out more.
That's why I ordered cages with wide rings and, when possible, catheters.