Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(20 Feb 2022, 23:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Feb 2022, 23:06 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]the electric shocks do not work

Are you sure you got v2? I would complain...

(20 Feb 2022, 23:06 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]it could be that they only work when you give the control to another person. You cannot do as if the other person is on the same phone.

The case does not know who is who. It could be the "other person's" phone.

I did complain, because also the release mechanism was not very reliable. They told me to update the software, which I did. This made the release a bit more reliable. But I still have no shocks. At the moment I am traveling and without the thing. I will complain once I will be back at home and can answer questions if they tell me to do things.
(20 Feb 2022, 23:28 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]if they tell me to do things.
Yeah, just give them the control 😜
(20 Feb 2022, 23:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Feb 2022, 23:28 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]if they tell me to do things.
Yeah, just give them the control 😜

I am not willing to go that far.
That would be really a good way of making sales. Get your prospective client in one of those devices and they will buy whatever you have to sell.
Who knows. Maybe that is what these QUIU devices are for at some point in the future. The Chinese are really tough when it comes to trading.
(20 Feb 2022, 23:06 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]I found a picture that is better than the ones I could take myself.
[attachment=53138]
You can bring the bar a bit more forward, and then it is completely impossible to get your goodies out...

Even during shower when it is shrinked and slippery ?
(21 Feb 2022, 10:27 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Feb 2022, 23:06 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]I found a picture that is better than the ones I could take myself.

You can bring the bar a bit more forward, and then it is completely impossible to get your goodies out...

Even during shower when it is shrinked and slippery ?

Do your testicles shrink in the shower? By how much?
Anyway, you can bring the bar quite far forward without real discomfort, leaving less and less space for your balls to come out. Definitely a lot further than in the picture.
I am not an escape artist, even though I got out of a lot of other ones, but I think it would be rather painful to insist trying. And with the bar rather far forward you would have to be quite good as well to get your penis out. It may shrink and not be in contact with the metal pieces, because they are rather far forward, but that is about it.
(21 Feb 2022, 10:38 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]Do your testicles shrink in the shower? By how much?
Of course you can't free testicles up, but what about the penis?
(21 Feb 2022, 13:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2022, 10:38 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]Do your testicles shrink in the shower? By how much?

There is very little room between the shaft and the bar. My guess is that some people might be able with lots of wiggling to get the penis out, but what then? You would be left in an extremely uncomfortable situation. You would wish you could get it back in. If possible.
(21 Feb 2022, 15:48 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2022, 13:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2022, 10:38 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]Do your testicles shrink in the shower? By how much?
There is very little room between the shaft and the bar. My guess is that some people might be able with lots of wiggling to get the penis out, but what then? You would be left in an extremely uncomfortable situation. You would wish you could get it back in. If possible.

So far , I was able to pull out penis (during shower) from any kind of lock, and put it back.
I haven't try device with urethra tube. Have no plans to do PA pierce.
So far, I could not pull out of this cage: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_APoSmT

The ring is very tight, so I can't wear it longer, that several hours. But it's the spikes at the top, that prevent pulling out.
(21 Feb 2022, 18:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]So far, I could not pull out of this cage: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_APoSmT

The ring is very tight, so I can't wear it longer, that several hours. But it's the spikes at the top, that prevent pulling out.

Do you think it's feasible to be worn a longer time provided the ring were bigger ? The spiked anti-pullout looks effective, but doesn't it cause discomfort by itself after a few hours ?  🤔