Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30 Dec 2023, 23:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Dec 2023, 18:53 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]I have an inverted one but the gap between cage and ring is too small, so I lose circulation, which is a shame as I want to try it out more.
That's why I ordered cages with wide rings and, when possible, catheters.

The width is good, it's an oval, 55mm ring which is perfect on my other cages with no ring gap issues. I haven't tried catheter play yet, something makes me nervous about it, possibly the risk of infection as I live in a tropical area.
(31 Dec 2023, 16:02 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't tried catheter play yet, something makes me nervous about it, possibly the risk of infection
Just boil it before each use.
(31 Dec 2023, 19:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 Dec 2023, 16:02 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't tried catheter play yet, something makes me nervous about it, possibly the risk of infection
Just boil it before each use.

I'll keep that in mind, would have to get a starter set first. the one that came with my cage is 5mm i think, not sure I could fit that first go
(01 Jan 2024, 15:14 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]the one that came with my cage is 5mm i think, not sure I could fit that first go
it's actually shockingly easy as to what you can get down there... I had the same thoughts the first time I wanted to try one...
Defo not comfortable.. but plenty of lube and it just slides in.
The initial obstacle is a narrowing just behind the head ... after that it's relatively easy going!
This cage isn't special, but I loved (and laughed) at the picture used to advertise it!

[attachment=61410]

Happy New Year to everyone

I hope 2024 is a year of caged cocks, nyloned legs and bound everything!

MJ
(02 Jan 2024, 13:15 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I hope 2024 is a year of caged cocks, nyloned legs and bound everything!
Amen!
(31 Dec 2023, 16:02 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Dec 2023, 18:53 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]I have an inverted one but the gap between cage and ring is too small, so I lose circulation, which is a shame as I want to try it out more.

The width is good, it's an oval, 55mm ring which is perfect on my other cages with no ring gap issues. I haven't tried catheter play yet, something makes me nervous about it, possibly the risk of infection as I live in a tropical area.
I have an inverted one as well. I have found that the center inverted plug, catheter or whatever you call it is actually too big in Diameter.
Now, how can I explain this…..
The ring that fits behind the balls, say 45mm, needs to be separated from the shield that presses against the head of the penis. If the shield is too close to the ring, you can lose circulation. However, if the shield is too far away from the ring, then your balls could slip through the space between the ring and the shield.
What we first need is an adjustment to set the distance between the ring and the shield. Once that is done, then the inverted plug can push the penis back into the body. The catheter doesn’t have to be super long, but just long enough to keep the penis head centered on the inverted plug.
For us showers, a funnel inverted plug with catheter tube, about 5cm, will keep your circulation going and your penis well trapped.
Is the erection aeady present inside the body?

[attachment=61458]
(02 Jan 2024, 15:43 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 Dec 2023, 16:02 )potato Wrote: [ -> ]

I have an inverted one as well. I have found that the center inverted plug, catheter or whatever you call it is actually too big in Diameter.
Now, how can I explain this…..
The ring that fits behind the balls, say 45mm, needs to be separated from the shield that presses against the head of the penis. If the shield is too close to the ring, you can lose circulation. However, if the shield is too far away from the ring, then your balls could slip through the space between the ring and the shield.
What we first need is an adjustment to set the distance between the ring and the shield. Once that is done, then the inverted plug can push the penis back into the body. The catheter doesn’t have to be super long, but just long enough to keep the penis head centered on the inverted plug.
For us showers, a funnel inverted plug with catheter tube, about 5cm, will keep your circulation going and your penis well trapped.

Thanks for the advice, my plan is to 3d print a spacer where the bolt normally screws into place and then buy a longer screw/bolt. I've aeady used bits of rubber but it would compress too much, so will find a more solid solution but it does seem to give that extra little bit of room.
Steam-punk chastity cage 2024 - something new and for the corresponding fetishists 😉

[attachment=61610][attachment=61611]