Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Mar 2017, 02:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_2_1490061315_be89535d3405eff2bcb0fd..._thumb.jpg]   

Fount it much cheaper here
(21 Mar 2017, 02:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought this ring (smallest size) to modify my current chastity device:

[Image: post_2_1490061435_ca056f235e486525c475b6..._thumb.jpg] 

The ring has arrived this morning! That was quick. It looks promising, but it does not fit the chastity device(s) I've got 😟 Asked the seller for compatible items...
(29 Mar 2017, 19:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Mar 2017, 02:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Just bought this ring (smallest size) to modify my current chastity device:

[Image: post_2_1490061435_ca056f235e486525c475b6..._thumb.jpg] 

The ring has arrived this morning! That was quick. It looks promising, but it does not fit the chastity device(s) I've got 😟 Asked the seller for compatible items...

That's common on a lot of devices on Ebay etc. I have 2 devices sold by one seller, made by same, and the rings aren't interchangeable even though they look the same. (holes for cage don't line up when using the other size). 

There are those though that have an adjustable ring like this one (I have metal and plastic versions)
Does anybody dare to use one time lock for the chastity device? 😁
(04 Apr 2017, 00:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody dare to use one time lock for the chastity device? 😁

Are you talking about those little white clip thingies?
I used them a few times. Thin, easily hidden, no metal at all.
Can be twisted and it will come off.
Not good for solo play, but very good if you have a mistress controlling you.
We are using this . Only five diff. numbers. You need to cover it with a transparent nail polish otherwise the "code"  will be erased.

Like Tinker D said...not good for solo play, but very good if you have a mistress controlling you.
(04 Apr 2017, 04:28 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Does anybody dare to use one time lock for the chastity device?
Are you talking about those little white clip thingies?
No, it's a metal one.
I continue to search for inescapable chastity devices. Just got a response from the company I bought the small ring from, so my next attempt is this anti-off steel cage

[attachment=22900][attachment=22901][attachment=22902][attachment=22903][attachment=22904]

The anti-pulling spikes can be removed (and the central spike is adjustable), the catheter is removable (it's too thick for my little one anyway, but I'd like to have one as a possible option) and I've aeady got a smaller ring.

There is one thing I do not like - the cage has too many and too big open spaces, through which parts of the tender tissues might very painfully protrude...
How about this one.

There is a very positive review:  "High quality cage. It is comfortable for 24/7 wear. The common problem of cages of this type available on Ali or Ebay is the thin plate between the cage and ring. The thin plate bends during the time and cage becomes less secure. But it is not a case of this cage, plate is thick enough and cage is rock solid - RECOMMENDED "

I don't understand story with a spikes in general. As I can see , the only purpose of that is to hurt you when start to have erection, even limited kind (due to the cage) ?  Those ones on your piciture does not seems to be sharp at all ?
(04 Apr 2017, 15:06 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]How about this one. 

There is a very positive review:  "High quality cage. It is comfortable for 24/7 wear. The common problem of cages of this type available on Ali or Ebay is the thin plate between the cage and ring. The thin plate bends during the time and cage becomes less secure. But it is not a case of this cage, plate is thick enough and cage is rock solid - RECOMMENDED "

I don't understand story with a spikes in general. As I can see , the only purpose of that is to hurt you when start to have erection, even limited kind (due to the cage) ?  Those ones on your piciture does not seems to be sharp at all ?

This sort of devices *all* have the problem that I can pull my penis back and out of the device.

I have tried several: cb6000s; steelworxx "The Looker 2" and some other noname devices.

I think, in my case the only thing that would help would be a piercing... PA or frenulum ...

krinlyc