Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(19 Jun 2019, 21:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Jun 2019, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:and the plastic version looks very attractive to me
The purple Nub is on the way to me [Image: tongue.gif] They are so cheap nowadays, so there is no reason not to have a couple of different designs at home (and one worn constantly >:> - evil smile )
It arrived! I haven't tried it yet. Possibly later tonight...

And.... locked ....
The cage is on for 24 hours - my personal record. I have to readjust it (without unlocking) from time to time, erections can be painful, but I think I can try keep it on for another day. BTW, the cage is quite inescapable, and becomes even less escapable after "the content" molds into the plastic.

So far, it's the most effective and wearable chastity cage I've got. And for the price - highly recommended!
Have we posted this before?

[attachment=35117] - (animated) I've not seen one with a ball crush/trap like this before - looks both effective and painful!

Random internet find, so no idea who makes (made?) it.

MJ

The inspector

(05 Jul 2019, 22:03 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Have we posted this before?

- (animated) I've not seen one with a ball crush/trap like this before - looks both effective and painful!

Random internet find, so no idea who makes (made?) it.

MJ

I’ve seen ones with like a weighted vice below. But never one like that. Good find!
That last one is probably steelwerkx extreme cage 100% custom work from canada
(10 Jun 2019, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 May 2019, 17:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]and the plastic version look very attractive to me
The purple Nub is on the way to me 😋 They are so cheap nowadays, so there is no reason not to have a couple of different designs at home (and one worn constantly >:> - evil smile )

It's very difficult to remove even when unlocked 😁  So, this is the first inescapable chastity cage, that can be worn for longer, than 1 day.

Mine is off for today. Suddenly, it became way too tight over the night. Next time I will try the next ring in size.
(06 Jul 2019, 07:38 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]That last one is probably  steelwerkx extreme cage  100% custom work from canada

That's what I am thinking. Looks a lot like one. When I get my next settlement I will buy one of theirs
(06 Jul 2019, 15:35 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Suddenly, it became way too tight over the night. Next time I will try the next ring in size.
Yeah, bruises... Clearly too tight...
(06 Jul 2019, 07:38 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]steelwerkx
The link for convenience: https://www.steelwerksextreme.com/

They make some unique cages:

[attachment=35131]

Yet I do not see anything for myself (even if I had money to spend on such things)
(06 Jul 2019, 22:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, bruises... Clearly too tight...
The second widest ring was also inescapable, and also tight. So, notes:

o- the whole construction is a bit on the smallish side
o- while "The Nub" version is VERY compact, and not visible under the clothes (the whole idea), for prolonged wearing I would choose a longer version with some "room to grow".
o- most likely it will be the "small" version (the rings are compatible with The Nub)