Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Chastity The good! & The bad!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Feb 2024, 22:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2024, 21:50 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody said you need a 200mm tube.

Unless you want an uncontrollable stream of pee.

Think of a kind of upside down (self-)bondage with the catheter connected to the hole in your gag 😋

Gives you a good reason for starting a Diaper fetish.
(21 Feb 2024, 18:39 )Max515 Wrote: [ -> ]Crotch wires have a steel plate with a "knob" at the front end. The waist wires have metal loops that attach over the knob in front. Then add the padlock on top.

That's it.

How's the comfort? How long have you worn it continuously? Is the straight wire for the plugs interchangeable with the part that allows for defecating? We've heard that arrangements with plugs on a wire can have 'leaking' problems. Any issues with that?

Would you recommend the product too others? Do you work for the manufacturer of this belt?
(26 Feb 2024, 21:05 )jadefortyfour Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2024, 18:39 )Max515 Wrote: [ -> ]Crotch wires have a steel plate with a "knob" at the front end. The waist wires have metal loops that attach over the knob in front. Then add the padlock on top.

That's it.

How's the comfort? How long have you worn it continuously? Is the straight wire for the plugs interchangeable with the part that allows for defecating? We've heard that arrangements with plugs on a wire can have 'leaking' problems. Any issues with that?

Would you recommend the product too others? Do you work for the manufacturer of this belt?
I'll take some pictures next time when I'm alone.

I didn't wear it much. Several hours. The waist wires have plastic covers (they look like rubber, but it's plastic and it's thin). They dig into the skin above the hips. Being flexible means that I can move the wires up or down so there is no permanent sore spot, but the comfort is not that great. Constant adjusting is needed. Or at least insert some piece of cloth (like the shirt) under the wires.
The penis tube is great. No issues there. The cage space for balls could be bigger. One of them tends to pop out on top.
The plugs inserted on the wire might be a bit uncomfortable if the wire is too tight. The screw and the loop at the end of the plug can become uncomfortable if pushed in too deep.

I also have a belt with steel bands instead of wires. I wrote about it in this topic. It's better at waist comfort, but the waist bands can't be moved or adjusted like this one. If there is a sore spot with that belt there nothing to be done but endure it. Proper bending of the steel bands before wearing the belt helps a lot. The back hole for defecation is worse than this, but it has the option to install a plug through the hole and secure it with a different padlock than the one for the belt. This way, the plug can be added and removed without removing the belt.
Pics I promised
Mmmm....does not look pantyhose-friendly...
I agree, uncoated cables can shred pantyhose in microseconds.
Any opinion on this kind of metal penis socks: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_oEaV0fS ?
Chain mail ?
Well, it would be flexible compared to the traditional solid tube design.
It would prevent sexual intercorse, but not masturbation.
I saw it coming by in the ads a few days ago. At the first moment I was thinking, that I might want to get it, but then some more practical thinking kicked in. It has the usual inconvenience of either the scrotum getting squeezed and inconvenient after a while, or the scrotum just escaping. And as @Tinker D remarked, you might still be able to masturbate. Hence it seems more for the mind than for practical purposes.
This just dawn on me.
Because it’s chainmale, it may be that you not be able to wear anything but a skirt only.
Jeans could cause pinching,
Underwear do the same.
Any pantyhoses, leggings, tights, and quite possibly Latex could be damaged or destroyed.
And that is unacceptable.

So, no. I’ll pass