Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Latex Catsuit Rubber Tights Women's sexy corset Suit fashion0.4mm handmade S-XXL
$1011.16-64%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Dance Gymnastics Long Sleeve Unitard for Kids Jumpsuits Stirrup Show Stage Wear Zentai Childrens Unitards
$24.19-30%

shiny stockings
Fashion Shiny Diamond Thigh Women Stockings Sexy Shiny Rhinestone Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Tights Pantyhose Lingerie Hosiery
$18.02

leather pencil skirt
Simenual Cyber Y2K Black High Split Long Skirts Faux Pu Leather Streetwear Bottoms Sexy Bodycon Party Skirt Chic Birthday Outfit
$17.62

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Long Sleeve Full Length Oil Tights Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Casual Sport Suits Jumpsuits Catsuits
$55.38

corset
Women Solid Color Lift Up Boned Underbust Corset Lingerie with Adjustable Belt
$5.22

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
I have one of those. But the lock was very difficult to put on.
But it does produce a bulge that is hard to hide. Even under a skirt.
I pleated skirt hides it the best.
I'e got a similar, but long one - my idea was to allow erection, but at the price of impaling.
For how much time (both of you) you were able to wear it ?
Few hours ? Days ? I'm asking because of possible infection from tube , even if it is sterilized.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(02 Apr 2022, 16:14 )Vixien Wrote: For how much time (both of you) you were able to wear it ?
Few hours ?
A couple of hours until orgasm (filmed).
To be clear, that wasn't me 
I just liked the look of it.
(02 Apr 2022, 19:02 )Culmor Wrote: To be clear, that wasn't me
I just liked the look of it.

It's clear.
You said "I have one of those", that's why I asking you also about experience 😉

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(02 Apr 2022, 20:40 )Vixien Wrote: You said "I have one of those"
It was @Tinker D and me, not @Culmor
Ahhh, now I see.
Sorry

Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

I could last only an hour or so. Then my nuts started to turn a weird shade of blue or purple.
The. Catheter part was an easy 3-4 hours. Maybe longer.

But I do think that it was that the ring was way too small. The ring comes in three sizes. I got the med size...
(02 Apr 2022, 06:33 )Like Ra Wrote: It's going to be this one: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AT3YUD (with a plug)

When he cage arrived, my wife and I were "out of the own", so I asked my daughter to pick one "plain brown box" at the post-office and grab another one from our neighbours. It was not intended, but I thought it would be quite kinky if a daughter would bring a chastity cage (unknowingly, but still) to her father. She picked up the latter (some cables I order on Ali), and forgot about the former, so the cage was sent back 😆

A coincidence? Or something meaningful? What should I do next? Ask the guys to ship it to me again (if it ever arrives back and if it's acknowledged)? Order more stuff from them to compensate for the efforts? What, in your opinion, would be interesting? This is the shop- FRRK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,773 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1