Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Customized Streched Pant Leggings Boots Crotch Thigh High Long Boots Waist Belt Style Pointy Toe Pant Boots Custom Size
$220.22-29%

nose hook bondage
NEW S&M Metal Nose Hook Metal Hook Bondage Adult Game Erotic Product Alternative Toy Sex Toys for Men/Women Couple
$11.72

shiny swimsuit
Japanese hot spring half-wrapped buttocks compet satin glossy sexy swimsuit Shiny oily tight elastic one-piece swimsuit women
$307.69-29%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

hentai
28CM Kantoku Sailor Fuku no Mannaka Anime cute Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection hentai Model Doll Gifts
$36.30-40%

electro anal
Electrical Anal Plug Stimulation Penis Electro Shock Penis Electric Shock Penis Plug Massager Sex Toys For Men
$6.74-15%

corset
Fashion Corset Wide Belts Faux Leather Slimming Body Shaping Girdle Belt for Women Elastic Tight High Waist for Daily Wear
$23.72

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(19 Jun 2019, 21:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Jun 2019, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:and the plastic version looks very attractive to me
The purple Nub is on the way to me [Image: tongue.gif] They are so cheap nowadays, so there is no reason not to have a couple of different designs at home (and one worn constantly >:> - evil smile )
It arrived! I haven't tried it yet. Possibly later tonight...

And.... locked ....
The cage is on for 24 hours - my personal record. I have to readjust it (without unlocking) from time to time, erections can be painful, but I think I can try keep it on for another day. BTW, the cage is quite inescapable, and becomes even less escapable after "the content" molds into the plastic.

So far, it's the most effective and wearable chastity cage I've got. And for the price - highly recommended!
Have we posted this before?

bdsmlr-61991-gZjQXtZPmH.gif    - (animated) I've not seen one with a ball crush/trap like this before - looks both effective and painful!

Random internet find, so no idea who makes (made?) it.

MJ
(05 Jul 2019, 22:03 )madjack Wrote: Have we posted this before?

- (animated) I've not seen one with a ball crush/trap like this before - looks both effective and painful!

Random internet find, so no idea who makes (made?) it.

MJ

I’ve seen ones with like a weighted vice below. But never one like that. Good find!
That last one is probably steelwerkx extreme cage 100% custom work from canada
(10 Jun 2019, 13:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 May 2019, 17:34 )Like Ra Wrote: and the plastic version look very attractive to me
The purple Nub is on the way to me 😋 They are so cheap nowadays, so there is no reason not to have a couple of different designs at home (and one worn constantly >:> - evil smile )

It's very difficult to remove even when unlocked 😁  So, this is the first inescapable chastity cage, that can be worn for longer, than 1 day.

Mine is off for today. Suddenly, it became way too tight over the night. Next time I will try the next ring in size.
(06 Jul 2019, 07:38 )ltxrob Wrote: That last one is probably  steelwerkx extreme cage  100% custom work from canada

That's what I am thinking. Looks a lot like one. When I get my next settlement I will buy one of theirs
(06 Jul 2019, 15:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Suddenly, it became way too tight over the night. Next time I will try the next ring in size.
Yeah, bruises... Clearly too tight...
(06 Jul 2019, 07:38 )ltxrob Wrote: steelwerkx
The link for convenience: https://www.steelwerksextreme.com/

They make some unique cages:

steampunk-cage01.png   

Yet I do not see anything for myself (even if I had money to spend on such things)
(06 Jul 2019, 22:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Yeah, bruises... Clearly too tight...
The second widest ring was also inescapable, and also tight. So, notes:

o- the whole construction is a bit on the smallish side
o- while "The Nub" version is VERY compact, and not visible under the clothes (the whole idea), for prolonged wearing I would choose a longer version with some "room to grow".
o- most likely it will be the "small" version (the rings are compatible with The Nub)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 690 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,468 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 747 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1