Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Basic Buckle Cargo Pants Women Solid Straight Leg Big Pockets Baggy Trousers All-Match Y2K Sweatpants Chic
$44.77-50%

pantyhose bodysuit
New Bodystockings for Women Lingerie Sleepwear Lady Nightgown Black Pantyhose Bodysuits Sling Tights Nightgown Sexy Lenceria
$4.62

anime fetish
Seamless Latex Gloves Black Red Long Sexy Fetish Rubber Gloves for Women Cosplay Costumes
$56.87-25%

msemis
Women Girl Fashion Lace Cross Lace-Up Black Leg Warmer Knitted Long Socks Japanese Girls Gothic Y2K Women Foot Covers Streetwear
$8.99-35%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women Swimsuit Girls One Piece Suits Swimming Suit Competitive Swimsuits Plus Size Bodysuit
$33.26-23%

wig hair
Silver Grey Body Wave Lace Front Wig Human Hair 13x4 HD Lace Frontal Human Hair Wigs Transparent Brazilian Hair Colored Wigs
$64.32

corset
XS Girdle Body Shaper For Women Slimming Belt Breathable Waist Trainer With Hooks Steel Bone Corset Tummy Long Gaine Post Partum
$53.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(22 Mar 2019, 17:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Still, I prefer real locks or padlocks 😋

Since I'm a long term wearer, I'm thinking about emergency situation and quick release. This cage is made of thick plastic, and only "weak spot"  is my custom made lock which can be broken in  such case. With the original metal lock it will be more difficult.   

However, the whole on tube is big enough for padlock.  😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(22 Mar 2019, 21:23 )Vixien Wrote: quick release
That's what makes it "not quite real" (in my mind). If you can easily open it without any serious tools or withoit the key or if you can pull out, it looses "The Point".
(22 Mar 2019, 22:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
That's what makes it "not quite real" (in my mind). If you can easily open it without any serious tools or withoit the key or if you can pull out, it looses "The Point".

I can agree, but somehow I don't want to be in a situation where I will need to call locksmit or firefighters to release me.

On the other hand, when I'm locked,  possibility to pull out is not an option, so I'm still looking for "perfect cage".

Like you said,  "it's in mind", also , if I release  my self without permission, I will be punished, and lock again of course. After that, I usually can work standing only, not seating.  You can imagine why :😊

Now, imagine business meeting, and the host offer you to seat.... At least, a good reminder of what will happen if I release myself again.
Maybe I will be a naugthy  again or not... 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

https://www.wish.com/product/5c1611e2d7573b75d5392477

I have one of these on order a the moment... not sure how it will work out but intrigued by the shape and electro stim
(23 Mar 2019, 12:01 )ltxrob Wrote: https://www.wish.com/product/5c1611e2d7573b75d5392477

I have one of these on order a the moment... not sure how it will work out but intrigued by the shape and electro stim

I have the clear version. The ball cage is realllllly small. I'm working on ways to modify that part so I can at least fit in. Also the front snap in area is tricky even without it on
(22 Mar 2019, 22:35 )Like Ra Wrote:

When I first started with my previous Mistress, before live in, there was always a "quick way out*. Mainly for emergencies. Any other reason better have a good answer or..... owies. When I was live in it wasn't an issue, but non-live in there should be a way out but with consequences if removed without merit (ie you're heading to the doctors is good, heading to the pub isn't). And sometimes you just can't get to the quick way out... and end up like I did in a hospital bed with a device on lol (passed out painting from heat exhaustion and buddy called an ambulance)
Wow! What happened then? Did they remove the cage or left it in place?
(24 Mar 2019, 01:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Wow! What happened then? Did they remove the cage or left it in place?

Left it lol. Did get some looks from the docs and nurses though. Was heat exhaustion, so they didn't need to remove the device
(23 Mar 2019, 19:51 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:
(23 Mar 2019, 12:01 )ltxrob Wrote: https://www.wish.com/product/5c1611e2d7573b75d5392477

I have the clear version. The ball cage is realllllly small. I'm working on ways to modify that part so I can at least fit in. Also the front snap in area is tricky even without it on
Ok thanks for the info. I’m quite high and tight in the balls so I’m hoping it might be ok. But time will tell, but at £12 plus a little postage ok not going to worry about it too much if it doesn’t work out.
Well I can categorically confirm that the electro ball covering chastity device I liked above is pure and utter trash!!
Virtually impossible to get into without something punching in one of at least 7 places.
Even moderate nuts won’t fit in the sack bucket without spillover resulting in pinching in 3 of the 7 locations (front & both sides)
Then the whole lock interface with the tab is practically a mousetrap!!!

Avoid at all costs!!!

Ha ha ha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 690 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,477 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 747 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra