Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
Plus Size S-3XL Sexy Lingerie Sleepwear Fashion Women Lace Nightie Gown Babydoll Bodycon Garter Mesh Erotic Sex Nightwear
$5.11

bondage body
Sexy Women Pink Leather Leg Harness Punk Fetish Lingerie Body Bondage Cage Waist Straps Suspender Thigh Garter Belt Stockings
$5.14

faak
FAAK Silicone Ribbed Penis Sleeve Stretchable Fantasy Open-ended Sheath Sex Toys For Men Cock Enlargement Flirting Products
$43.32-52%

sorbern
2023 Easy Carry Mini Folding Sunglasses For Women Men Round TR90 Lighweight Oversized Sun Glasses Lentes De Sol Para Hombre
$30.93-39%

SXXY
Animal Penis Sleeve Ultra-Soft Penis Enlarger for Couples Dick Sleeves Delay Ejaculation Soft Silicone Dog SXXY-8112
$198.20-10%

latex fetish
Hot 3D Pink Latex Pig Hood Mould Latex Rubber Fetish Animal Mask with Zipper Full Head Animal Hood
$39.68-29%

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-010) Japanese Kigurumi Transsexuals Beauty Makeup Cosplay Silicone Half Head Mask Anime Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll
$482.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(21 Mar 2017, 02:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [Image: post_2_1490061315_be89535d3405eff2bcb0fd..._thumb.jpg]   

Fount it much cheaper here
(21 Mar 2017, 02:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought this ring (smallest size) to modify my current chastity device:

[Image: post_2_1490061435_ca056f235e486525c475b6..._thumb.jpg] 

The ring has arrived this morning! That was quick. It looks promising, but it does not fit the chastity device(s) I've got 😟 Asked the seller for compatible items...
(29 Mar 2017, 19:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Mar 2017, 02:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought this ring (smallest size) to modify my current chastity device:

[Image: post_2_1490061435_ca056f235e486525c475b6..._thumb.jpg] 

The ring has arrived this morning! That was quick. It looks promising, but it does not fit the chastity device(s) I've got 😟 Asked the seller for compatible items...

That's common on a lot of devices on Ebay etc. I have 2 devices sold by one seller, made by same, and the rings aren't interchangeable even though they look the same. (holes for cage don't line up when using the other size). 

There are those though that have an adjustable ring like this one (I have metal and plastic versions)
Does anybody dare to use one time lock for the chastity device? 😁
(04 Apr 2017, 00:44 )Like Ra Wrote: Does anybody dare to use one time lock for the chastity device? 😁

Are you talking about those little white clip thingies?
I used them a few times. Thin, easily hidden, no metal at all.
Can be twisted and it will come off.
Not good for solo play, but very good if you have a mistress controlling you.
We are using this . Only five diff. numbers. You need to cover it with a transparent nail polish otherwise the "code"  will be erased.

Like Tinker D said...not good for solo play, but very good if you have a mistress controlling you.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(04 Apr 2017, 04:28 )Tinker D Wrote:
Quote:Does anybody dare to use one time lock for the chastity device?
Are you talking about those little white clip thingies?
No, it's a metal one.
I continue to search for inescapable chastity devices. Just got a response from the company I bought the small ring from, so my next attempt is this anti-off steel cage

New-Lock-Design-25mm-Cage-Length-Urethral-catheter-Spike-Stainless-Steel-Super-Small-Male-Chastity-Devices-05.jpg     New-Lock-Design-25mm-Cage-Length-Urethral-catheter-Spike-Stainless-Steel-Super-Small-Male-Chastity-Devices-04.jpg     New-Lock-Design-25mm-Cage-Length-Urethral-catheter-Spike-Stainless-Steel-Super-Small-Male-Chastity-Devices-03.jpg     New-Lock-Design-25mm-Cage-Length-Urethral-catheter-Spike-Stainless-Steel-Super-Small-Male-Chastity-Devices-02.jpg     New-Lock-Design-25mm-Cage-Length-Urethral-catheter-Spike-Stainless-Steel-Super-Small-Male-Chastity-Devices.jpg   

The anti-pulling spikes can be removed (and the central spike is adjustable), the catheter is removable (it's too thick for my little one anyway, but I'd like to have one as a possible option) and I've aeady got a smaller ring.

There is one thing I do not like - the cage has too many and too big open spaces, through which parts of the tender tissues might very painfully protrude...
How about this one.

There is a very positive review:  "High quality cage. It is comfortable for 24/7 wear. The common problem of cages of this type available on Ali or Ebay is the thin plate between the cage and ring. The thin plate bends during the time and cage becomes less secure. But it is not a case of this cage, plate is thick enough and cage is rock solid - RECOMMENDED "

I don't understand story with a spikes in general. As I can see , the only purpose of that is to hurt you when start to have erection, even limited kind (due to the cage) ?  Those ones on your piciture does not seems to be sharp at all ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(04 Apr 2017, 15:06 )Vixien Wrote: How about this one. 

There is a very positive review:  "High quality cage. It is comfortable for 24/7 wear. The common problem of cages of this type available on Ali or Ebay is the thin plate between the cage and ring. The thin plate bends during the time and cage becomes less secure. But it is not a case of this cage, plate is thick enough and cage is rock solid - RECOMMENDED "

I don't understand story with a spikes in general. As I can see , the only purpose of that is to hurt you when start to have erection, even limited kind (due to the cage) ?  Those ones on your piciture does not seems to be sharp at all ?

This sort of devices *all* have the problem that I can pull my penis back and out of the device.

I have tried several: cb6000s; steelworxx "The Looker 2" and some other noname devices.

I think, in my case the only thing that would help would be a piercing... PA or frenulum ...

krinlyc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 690 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 9,479 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 749 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,752 18 Feb 2020, 02:15