Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think they're different people using similar techniques but I have no evidence for this.
The wording is kinda similar, they use the same TTS voice (not a proof of anything, just some additional "weights"), the video stuff is definitely more complicated in the "21 day challenge".
Ok had a little break from the pig girl files as I couldn't sleep at night. Trying them again, but don't really feel they are having the desired effect. But every time I listen for an hr in the day, I can't sleep that night 😐 mostly because I'm fucking horny. But like I'm not stretching my cunt or doing anything with piss or shit. Not sure if that's a sign that they are starting to work or if it's just cus I'm horny that day. How can I get them working better without having to listen at night when I'm in bed with the girlfriend? Or will they get me in the end if I just keep listening daytimes. Does sleep improve in time if it is that that's affecting it ?
There was a now deleted discussion in WMM about the point of the files being to break through taboos and enhance horniness, with the actual messages being shock-value battering rams against said taboos, not necessarily hypnotic commands as such.

Although people have definitely reported the messages working as commands as well, but that way we come back to the eternal question of what is larping and what is not.
(09 Nov 2023, 00:46 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]There was a now deleted discussion in WMM
Again ... why do they delete entire threads??? Anything on archive.org?
(24 Oct 2023, 14:16 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]The PMV files give me a sort of "euphoric private sex club" vibe for masturbation sessions. You don't peacefully sink into a different world, you enter it wild-eyed at a run. At different times a guy needs different experiences.

I used to be more into the Disposable Whore and Filthy Whore music videos, but these months Mega Nymphomania has taken over as the choice for intense solitary games. And since they are solitary, potentially dangerous activities are a firm no-no. Not when your skull is pulsating with the rising desire to just let go of any control.

That’s pretty hot. 😯
Ahem, firm no-no.
Any updates? Will there be new files coming soon?  Aggressive
The thread has reached 200k (200,175) views!
(23 Jan 2024, 04:37 )Aegis Wrote: [ -> ]Any updates? Will there be new files coming soon? 
Unlikely, see this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid67955

OTOH, who knows...