Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Short report after let's say 6 days of regular evening use. My body language/posture is way more relaxed now. Not necessarily "feminine" but rather super not-give-a-crap Edwardian decadent style. 

All sorts of body-blocking neurological restrictions seem loosened now, at least temporarily. Horny all the time. Suddenly capable of chatting up random cougars or bar-chicks and get them to take me home in almost no time. 

If things go the banal route (expectations of drunken fumbling and groping and then yes yes take me) I actually get bored and go soft super fast. If instead I manage to get the woman to not go through her automatic sex program, but instead be a bit more aware and accept that anything is possible, then I'm not bored and catch the wave.

When in close proximity to unknown males I can feel the body trying to tense up and revert to either stiff macho mode or crude attempts of submissive mode, but with a minimum effort the super relaxed cat-like mode is maintained instead when I catch myself inn time.

Dildo riding alone during that time: two evenings.

Stretching and mild aerobics almost every day, with great pleasure.

Fun summer!
(03 Jul 2022, 13:07 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Sep 2021, 21:02 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]so I couldn't help it, I had enough free time for a little listen to some of the files, and had immediate effects. my whole body relaxed and my arousal doubled as i just melted into the file and I felt like I couldn't do anything but listen to every word and sound pouring into my ears, and I felt like just a dumb horny, well... pig. lol. i didnt have time to do the whole file and I think my subconscious is still filtering out the extreme parts I don't like, but i think its so busy filtering it that the stuff I'm not as against is sneaking in easier.

I'm still so fucking horny.. these files are intense. I don't really know what my end goal is at this point

oh dear! Hooked!! You were warned...!

For what it's worth, I haven't listened to these files in quite awhile now. I sometimes get an urge to go back and likely will sometime, but haven't felled sucked in or anything.

That said and to my surprise, I think I've definitely had long term changes from the files. It's subtle, nothing crazy, but I'm much more open to exploring things now. I feel like I drop for hypnosis more easily, that I'm more eager, and I feel like even my horniness is still permanently higher than it was when I listened.

All that to say the files are definitely fun if they're your kind of thing and you can stand (or ignore) some of the suggestions, but they're not to take lightly. I've listened a lot less than some and have more effects from these than I would have expected. There really is no going back after these, but that's part of the fun isn't it? 😉
(05 Jan 2022, 03:54 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Jan 2022, 18:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Jan 2022, 07:56 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]Swallow Everything
Was it a trigger? 😉 🤣

just a friendly reminder to do the things that will make you feel gooder

I still think that it's a self-reinforced trigger. I haven't listened to any Pig files for months, yet reading this phrase leads to an orgy in the shower (with the black dildo raping all suitable holes).

It still can be a coincidence, and it's my SCM is doing something with me for my good.
(08 Jul 2022, 23:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Jan 2022, 03:54 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Jan 2022, 18:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Jan 2022, 07:56 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]Swallow Everything
Was it a trigger? 😉 🤣

just a friendly reminder to do the things that will make you feel gooder

I still think that it's a self-reinforced trigger. I haven't listened to any Pig files for months, yet reading this phrase leads to an orgy in the shower (with the black dildo raping all suitable holes).

It still can be a coincidence, and it's my SCM is doing something with me for my good.

I agree, I also haven't listened in awhile and still feel a deep arousal everytime someone says to Swallow Everything
Yes, triggering each other is allowed here (so far) 😂
No, it does not work today (if it ever worked 😬)
(09 Jul 2022, 00:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, triggering each other is allowed here (so far) 😂

Oh jeez, I genuinely didn't even intend to do that 😋 it just slipped out
(17 Jul 2022, 18:35 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]New
Disposable Whore Reprogramming
Posted 4 days ago, it's 1.3GB in size and 1h 17min long - the longest? Anybody noticed any differences from the previous ones?

Anyway, saved. Available in RS. Search by the name if needed.
Perhaps the first actually new file which isn't merely a remix of the original ones.

Also no scat, at first couple of listens. Maybe deeper in the mix.