Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I second what Cattani said, would also like to know moree
@Yunae - Welcome!

(15 Dec 2021, 17:22 )Yunae Wrote: [ -> ]i just have HFO
(15 Dec 2021, 17:22 )Yunae Wrote: [ -> ]it's really dangerous

What is so dangerous in HFO? šŸ˜‰
I can answer that one. It's the deep discomfort/ecstasy of an external impulse/force takes over your nervous system.
Aight this thread had me at dangerous, now I gotta go back to the start and catch up, this sounds really intriguing. But the question is.... is it real life or just fantasy?
(15 Dec 2021, 02:12 )Tritium Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Dec 2021, 08:35 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]i think its working better than i realized.Ā  i realized i had been playfully teasing my coworkers by offering help in the bathroom.Ā  it seemed perfectly normal to me and didn't register as obeying a suggestion, just as making a joke.Ā  it didn't click until i was listening to the files and realizing that i had been doing it.Ā  i have been feeling a lot dumber too.Ā  its hard to say if i am making stupid mistakes because i have been smoking cannabis or just the files are making me stupid.Ā  like so many things with hypnosis there are plausible explanations for things happening exactly as they are supposed to.Ā  i really want to listen to the files while chatting with other Brain Fried Fuck Pigs.

Has anyone said anything about it yet? I wonder, do you have any reaction to being called a Fuck Pig at this point? I think thatā€™s an almost universal trigger in the files.

What do you like to chat on?

i know how i react to being called a fuck pig because i have had it happen in a few erotic games.Ā  i drop really hard and get lost in a mindless arousal that inevitably leads me to putting on the files and fucking my holes.Ā Ā i cant say how i would respond if someone called me a fuck pig in public, but i suspect they would read that i am from my face when they call me one.Ā 

no one has said anything about me offering help in the bathroom yet beyond a mild chuckle.Ā 

i chat a lot on telegram, but i was thinking about whipping up a discord group.
(16 Dec 2021, 01:23 )BondageGreen Wrote: [ -> ]Aight this thread had me at dangerous, now I gotta go back to the start and catch up, this sounds really intriguing. But the question is.... is it real life or just fantasy?

IMO it's purely mathematical. If you dip in and out for a few minutes, with the occasional rare 2-3 day bender, then it's "fantasy" with a side-effect of being increasingly open to kinks but feeling like this is very natural.

If you listen for real, and often, then the fantasy starts becoming reality via the mechanics of basic conditioning.

And if you have aeady become a good trance subject in the past, and trance easily and deeply with these files, then we have an atomic mixture of conditioning and hypno rewiring.

How background listening affects the user is something I have no experience with, but others on the forum do.

OneĀ additional variable is personality type. If easily suggestible and prone to compulsive thought loops, then this is another boost.
A second additionalĀ variable is substance use, which may amplify, diminish, or warp/modify the message of the files.
A third variable additionalĀ is are the files mixed with other files by other creators.
(16 Dec 2021, 12:43 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Dec 2021, 01:23 )BondageGreen Wrote: [ -> ]Aight this thread had me at dangerous, now I gotta go back to the start and catch up, this sounds really intriguing. But the question is.... is it real life or just fantasy?

IMO it's purely mathematical. If you dip in and out for a few minutes, with the occasional rare 2-3 day bender, then it's "fantasy" with a side-effect of being increasingly open to kinks but feeling like this is very natural.

If you listen for real, and often, then the fantasy starts becoming reality via the mechanics of basic conditioning.

And if you have aeady become a good trance subject in the past, and trance easily and deeply with these files, then we have an atomic mixture of conditioning and hypno rewiring.

How background listening affects the user is something I have no experience with, but others on the forum do.

OneĀ additional variable is personality type. If easily suggestible and prone to compulsive thought loops, then this is another boost.
A second additionalĀ variable is substance use, which may amplify, diminish, or warp/modify the message of the files.
A third variable additionalĀ is are the files mixed with other files by other creators.

So little update, I bombed down the 4.5 hour introduction suggested list last night. I think I lost time, it went by alot faster than I expected. Alot of that stuff areĀ NOT my kinks, but even still it's the closest I've came to an hfo.Ā 

To answer the variables.
I don't know how much I'm going to dip into this, I'm in the start of a transition so I don't want to compromise that. But I definitely want to, and honestly Bambi might be in my future after starting this. šŸ¤”Ā 

I've been practicing/ training with hypnosis for years now, off and on. I can drop easily as long as I follow my routine... usually.

I haven't messed around with background listing very much, there's not alot of instances where I have that privacy, but when I do have headphones in while at work I tend to mix audio, I have an app that will play music on top of another music app.Ā 

As for personality, I have issues with my suggestability, it comes back to a pretty healthy survival instinct maybe? But the thing is that I want hypnosis to effect me, I'm regularly using some for diet/weight loss and another for a gender affirming role. But this, I'm almost afraid for it to work, yet the deviant masochist inside really wants it.

Substances, I don't really mess with them. I might have a drink on occasion or smoke the occasional Marijuana roll, but nothing consistent or more intense than that.

As for file mixing, I'm sure it has some effect, but honestly I've never really considered it beyond conflicting triggers or "only obey me" commands. Which I don't have issues with the latter because I don't mess with files that have that kind of content too much anymore.
Wow, serious startšŸ˜Š

Which 4.5 entry collection would that be? From the "second wave" with the addition of subliminal voice, or the "third wave" with the binaural brainwave and bambi inserts?

deletemyprofil

Wellā€¦ this file really freak me out.. because I donā€™t want start scat play or extrem piss play. When a file modify your thinking and taste by something you donā€™t want.. for me itā€™s ā€œdangerousā€.

I have always listen fileĀ but just 1 or 2 make me feel in trance during 2/3min.

(Shibby andĀ sarnoga ) this file donā€™t know why but my body feel very strange and my mind very fuzzy. Maybe itā€™s the theta wave in background??

After only 20/30min my orgasm building more and more. And with my 1/2 little kegel mouv ā€¦ boom šŸ¤Æ.wetting like girlā€¦

I go to shower but my mind still feel fuzzy and not aware of background like empty bottles, unable to focus on subject. ( I start radio in background for awake me during shower).

And now sometimes when i go to toilet my mind whisper me ā€œlickā€.

Sorry for my english, I try my possible to describe my story and explaining the ā€œwhyā€.

If you know some identical file but with less extrem content Iā€™m interested šŸ˜….
I canā€™t continue this, for first time I fear this file has much i feel attracted to because itā€™s hard to fight the fantasy of falling into the rabbit hole šŸ•³ā€¦

Maybe this file work only because I persuaded myself : ā€œthis is workingā€ when looking at other comments..
(16 Dec 2021, 19:15 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, serious startšŸ˜Š

Which 4.5 entry collection would that be? From the "second wave" with the addition of subliminal voice, or the "third wave" with the binaural brainwave and bambi inserts?

You know what, I meant to put it in there, below is the text from the link: https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=...al&id=5868

1. Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures

2. Pig Girl Brainwashing

3. Anal Pig Filthy Whore Brainwashing

4. Pig Girl Brainwashing Extreme Binaural

5. Anal Pig Toilet Pig Brainwashing

6. Pig Girl Swallowing Abyss Brainwashing

I guess I really didn't know where to start, I'm assuming that's the 3rd wave?