Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23 Oct 2023, 16:42 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent anal collection sir!

Most likely, you missed this photo:

[attachment=60903]

And it's not everything ... 😆
Just finished today’s session with the sissygasm file, and then did some mega nymphomania pmv, and will now be taking a break, because things got a bit too intense.

Firstly, with the sissygasm brainscamble. Today was far too intense and barbaric, I performed feats like some anal megadildo goddess online, and I totally felt that a) this is the most amazing thing ever, b) I want more, I want always more don’t stop harder, c) the megadildo itself became some magic-bringing super-rape artifact.

It was sort of first you’re in this world, with small flashes of the intense magic land, then gradually they become equal in occurrence, and then suddenly, just as asshole stretching and raping gets super intense, it’s all magic land in long bursts. The roaring void indeed. And I literally was totally focused on the need for my ass to be endlessly stretched and fucked, at some point you just switch over and join the adventure as its most enthusiastic supporter, even as something endless and huge turns your ass into a loose sloppy cunt.

It was utterly amazing and out of this world, and this is also frightening, and I cannot accommodate such regular events and changes into my life right now. So, taking a break. But wow. Very wow.

With the mega nymphomania pmv it was worse.

Still under the aftereffect of the anal pig adventure, I decided to listen to the dance file, while masturbating. Somehow, this turned into an elaborate breathplay session with earphones, bags, ropes, the lot.

I seriously warn people to not do this. Because with a damn intense file playing at the same time, the falling out of this reality and into another happens without you even realizing it, and that’s it. In my case, some probably psychosomatic last ditch effect to get me to come to my senses, manifested in an intense leg cramp. That got me out. But this – never again.

The sissygasm file – a break until later. Maybe way later.

Idiotic breathplay while listening – never ever again.
(23 Oct 2023, 19:04 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]But wow. Very wow.
We always knew, that our science fiction lover is something special, uh? But what an ad-campaign!

I'm still not sure, that my regular shower adventures were caused by Pig Girl (or a combination with a side listening to @ProfessorPig's files), but there is a correlation. Definitely... I wonder what my SCM will make me listen tonight...

(23 Oct 2023, 19:04 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow, this turned into
That's an interesting part. What caused what? 😂

(23 Oct 2023, 19:04 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Idiotic breathplay while listening – never ever again.
Was it related to the file?
I’ve had the breathplay fetish long before the first exposure to any files, but I’ve never been so ecstatically reckless going about it. Suggestion: better not engage in any potentially harmful or even fatal play, when listening to files that are literally designed to make your brain switch off and exit everyday reality.

Maybe better to organize play in ways that can’t go wrong. That way the files just add a major euphoric bonus. But if the play has any way whatsoever to begin following the suggestions literally, or something can go wrong if you lose control (while listening to stuff that’s literally “lose control, go ahead and lose control, you don’t need control"), then that would be a damn dangerous thing to do imo.

People have written about the psychological and emotional risks of files like these, here is my feedback on the basic physical risks.
(23 Oct 2023, 19:04 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]mega nymphomania pmv
I can't understand what is being spoken there.
Ah, some parts are clearer.

"You can not function without this file"
"Listen to it all day"
"The only way to be happy is to constantly fuck your ass"
"Swallow everything".
"No more lie"
"Stretch your mouth"
"Every day you are hornier, every day you are happier"
"You feel you are being reprogrammed in real time"
"Horny forever, pig forever"
"No way back"

Same shit. Is there difference between the files besides the video? 😂
I listened to the pig girl brainwashing file a week ago out of curiosity as i've always been interensted in the more dirtier side of things. Fell almost imediatley and had to fight my way back up after listening to it for most of the file.

And i cant get the urge to listen to it again it out of my head. im going to give in and see where this rabbit whole goes.

I guess this is how it starts huh.....
The PMV files give me a sort of "euphoric private sex club" vibe for masturbation sessions. You don't peacefully sink into a different world, you enter it wild-eyed at a run. At different times a guy needs different experiences.

I used to be more into the Disposable Whore and Filthy Whore music videos, but these months Mega Nymphomania has taken over as the choice for intense solitary games. And since they are solitary, potentially dangerous activities are a firm no-no. Not when your skull is pulsating with the rising desire to just let go of any control.
Yesterday I browsed through several videos and listened to the sissygasm brainscramble. The shower session afterwards was even more violent.

But I was very surprised to see another result (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid69985).
(24 Oct 2023, 14:16 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Not when your skull is pulsating with the rising desire to just let go of any control.
Yeah, the "inhibitions removal" feature... Indeed...
Isn't the author of Pig Girl the same guy, who created the 21 day challenge? Very similar style!