Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Dec 2021, 23:19 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Since the audio analysis is on, what about the WMM audio files corresponding to the vids? Are they the same quality?

Yes to the 3d wave:

(22 Dec 2021, 21:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The latest "Trancing Super-Slut" mp3 files have the same 4kHz quality.

"Crazy Whore Now In 1 hour - Mania & P Girl Remix" from the 2nd wave is also different - sharp "stop" at 10kHz:

[attachment=52027]
Feels maybe like the third wave was a farewell effort with less time put in, or crappier equipment or something.

But the effects personally to me are still there, maybe the blaring binaurals and sneaky subliminals are doing their thing the way they're supposed to.
(22 Dec 2021, 23:51 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Feels maybe like the third wave was a farewell effort with less time put in, or crappier equipment or something.

The sources are all the same, the text is pretty much the same, no need for any specific equipment - any computer can do this. It looks like a conscious decision. To make files smaller? To experiment with narrow bands?

(22 Dec 2021, 23:51 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]But the effects personally to me are still there
Anything in particular? Besides arousal?
Since the first wave the effect was intense arousal plus a falling away of inhibitions and self-questioning that initially made me feel afraid and suspect the files of being too dangerous. Some time ago I had the chance for a brief bender with the second wave, which is documented in this thread. The second wave, boosted with more voices under the surface, wow. The third wave I haven't yet had the chance to give any file a longer try that it deserves, but the initial forays show a more laid back and relaxed reaction.

Like, hypothetically, the first wave feels like a dominatrix does her thing to you and you're very quickly being all horny and maybe shaking a bit. The second wave feels like the dominatrix has added some electrodes and maybe some drugs and now you're spasming and tripping as well. The third wave feels to the contrary, like you've gone beyond ecstatic spasms and into just being relaxed and accepting and still tripping but woozily and fuzzily.

But as I said, the third wave I haven't investigated it for real yet. Maybe Professor Pig and others can chime in. My impression is personal and for now only a surface one.
Which ones do you consider the third wave?
There was an attempt to classify them here 😁
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid56897

I've been thinking. Can we say that some of erotic hypnosis produces trances closer to "hypnosis proper" and that some produce word/image-based variations of the "sub-space" thing? With the filthy brainwashing suggestions being like a very evolved version of the good old "dirty talk" during sex?

It feels as thought that's what the Pig Girl/Sex Mania experience can be described as: "a semi-autonomous sub-space experience where you get fucked additionally by brainwashing suggestions". Vintage lurid men's mag cover: "I was brainwashed in subspace!!"

The periodic feeling of depression or emptiness some users mention, could then be a form of "sub-drop", the withdrawal reaction after the high. And while in BDSM websites you've got advice such as "in a blanket with a cup of cocoa" as ways of dealing with the sub-drop, the suggestions of the files are more along the lines of "Depressed? You need someone to sit on your face". Giggle.

The goddess stuff where listeners get hooked on being slaves of a specific hypno domina likely makes use of the mechanics of aching need and dependence towards the domme that hits sub-space surfers according to the bdsm articles, and monetizes it. I assume classical sex cult heads also utilize something like this to ensure loving adoration. Whereas the Pig Girl and Sex Mania files are like "just go forth and be dirty!"

[attachment=52056]

OK, that's all I got, just some rambling after an evening of reading up on this and that.

Edit -- can we talk of "goon space"?
(23 Dec 2021, 10:51 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]The periodic feeling of depression or emptiness some users mention
It's mentioned in the files. You are supposed to feel depressed, nervous, shaky, short of breath if you are not listening, not engaged in some dirty sexual practices, or, at least, do not have a dildo somewhere.

(23 Dec 2021, 10:51 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]the suggestions of the files are more along the lines of "Depressed? You need someone to sit on your face". Giggle.
Exactly.

As for the waves, I don't notice much difference in the wording within or between the waves. Probably, in the Bambi percentage.
While we are at it. Here's the spectrum of (Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures v0.32)

[attachment=52028]

"Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures" is recommended by Belyaev:

"And, of course, it’s always good to start the day with the delightful Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures"

I see several versions of the non-extreme versions of this file. This is what I have:

0 bimbo-secrets-of-filthy-pleasures.mp3 | 32 min 29 s
Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures (0.32).mp3 | 32 min 29 s
Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures (Hypno).mp4 | 35 min 0 s
Bimbo Secrets Of Filthy Pleasures.mp4 | 32 min 29 s

MD5 sums are different, but it might be because of tags, reconversions and not because of different content.

Here's extreme and binaural ones:

Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures Extreme_mpeg4.mp4 | 34 min 59 s
Bimbo_Secrets_binaural_boost_(MP3).mp3 | 32 min 29 s | Fuck Pig Bimbo Doll Binaural
(17 Dec 2021, 15:46 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Love this pic/cover
hypno-fetish.com/public/album_photo/de/b3/06/78d2f9633dbe3f7900be88c9698c9238.jpg
What for picture is it? Can you upload it in the forum?
Edit, erased, as there were links, and after my computer crash I decided to not share links anymore  Shy