Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Jan 2022, 15:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And I still have no idea if it's the files what caused it, or something else...
If it's the files, or related to files, the mix with Bambi might make it more sinister.

Anyway, what do we know about realities? šŸ¤·
So who is listening to/watching which files these days?

(@chloeperson04, welcome!)
(22 Jan 2022, 19:34 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]So who is listening to/watching which files these days?

I was made to listen/watch to "Bambi Sex Animal Subliminal Video". Immediate huge arousal/shiver/convulsions, and internal conscious rejecting/refusal/disgust. Go figure....
SCM Wrote:What is your idea of feminization? Is there anything more effective, than Bambi?
And Bambi works for you. And the scarier the file, the more effective it works. That's why Pig Girl works!

[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Something is happening indeed.. I'm involuntary moving in such a way, that my cock is being stimulated by the tight pantyhose I'm wearing, apparently conditioning me further into that ... crap I must listen to... Whoa ...

"Constantly horny... Unable to think with horniness. Swallow everything .. Reality is changing ... You become twice as horny ..Bambi accepts all of her conditioning .. Bambi enjoys it .. This is happening .. Every day .. No way to stop it ... And now I want you to picture something Bambi... Bambi's voice is so clear in your head ... Bambi starts to create a mind on her own .. Bambi Sleep ... I swallow everything, I'm a Fuck Pig ... You are a compliant cock puppet ... So relaxed .. Unable to sleep with horniness ... So incredibly aroused ... Every single time you listen to this session, Bambi becomes more authoritative ... With every passing day, Bambi gets stronger ... You like to be dressed as a bimbo, like a Good Girl... "

And under my normal clothes I'm wearing a pink push-up bra, black thin silky camisole, back-seamed pantyhose, tight swimming panties to keep pantyhose tightly up.

No, of course it's not working... Apparently, I'm just role-playing and imagining or do it intentionally, because I always loved it (see also https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2235)
(22 Jan 2022, 15:37 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like orgasms are forced to be anchored with an activity I do not like. Similar to victims of sexual abuse, who feel like their bodies betrayed them by orgasming in the "inappropriate" situations.

there was a brief period where i could only cum when i had a dildo shoved so far and hard down my throat i couldnt breath, so i think cumming while orally stuffed is a suggestion in the files.
(22 Jan 2022, 14:45 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think these files put me into trance. But I mostly listened to them in the background as a noise distractor to help to concentrate on the work. Kinda helps...

also worth mentioning that this is definitely something the file says to do
(23 Jan 2022, 01:55 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]i think cumming while orally stuffed is a suggestion in the files.
That would fit the style, definitely.

(23 Jan 2022, 02:09 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]also worth mentioning that this is definitely something the file says to do
Yes, but this is how I usually listen to hypno stuff (also before the Pig files). So I don't think it was induced by Pig Girl.
(23 Jan 2022, 01:55 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Jan 2022, 15:37 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like orgasms are forced to be anchored with an activity I do not like. Similar to victims of sexual abuse, who feel like their bodies betrayed them by orgasming in the "inappropriate" situations.

there was a brief period where i could only cum when i had a dildo shoved so far and hard down my throat i couldnt breath, so i think cumming while orally stuffed is a suggestion in the files.

That's a pretty hot concept. Deep throating a dildo always takes me nearly over the edge aeady.
(26 Jan 2022, 22:53 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Jan 2022, 01:55 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]

That's a pretty hot concept. Deep throating a dildo always takes me nearly over the edge aeady.

it definitely helped me with deepthroating a real cock too.
I just have listened to sex mania booster and shit, it hit me hard. It's been almost 10 minutes and I am still trembling, and despite being tired before and while listening now I am activated and not feeling like I wanna sleep. I am kind of bad at going into to trance so I am not sure what was the intented effect, but near the end it hit me really hard, I didn't orgasm but was like a chill that went through all my body. I will probably give it another try soon, the sensation was worth it