Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yikes
shameee, i like everything about the files bar that one thing- and it’s a dealbreaker at least at the minute
It happened to me only once, though.
I think the suggestions are not about insomnia per se, but about having to listen to the files and/or do some kinky stuff in order to sleep.
Based on it just being a kinky thing I’m willing to carry on and try tonight at least (or maybe I just can’t resist) will be moving to include track 2 and adding a sensory dep hood over my headphones for tonight.
A) careful there, and b) can't wait for a report!
So rather than wear my sensory dep hood I tried this (https://www.honour.co.uk/unisex-elastica...d-mask.php) in black. During the start of the file I was deep quick, there was absolutely an added intensity with the mask/hood on. For the first time I got a couple of strong waves of pleasure when the file called me a fuck pig. My body was totally numb throughout. Eventually I dropped and got jolted back up by the breathing tube after some time so took the hood off I’d say 30-40 mins in. Further on in trancing slut 2 around the Bambi section at the end I got another couple of smaller waves of pleasure and it felt a bit like my nipples hurt.

After the file I felt like I should/had to go and piss, and then decided to drink a little bit. ( not at all a regular occurrence- handful of times)

Overall an interesting experience, the waves of pleasure were exciting. Was very wet after the file.
Can these files be listened to during other activities? can it work that way? Ngl, i'm really curious about these.
(08 Dec 2021, 04:43 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]Can these files be listened to during other activities? can it work that way? Ngl, i'm really curious about these.

That's how I've listened mostly, doing other things with the Crazy Whore file in the background
1) @spiraltone42 has used the files in the background
2) @Tritium is experimenting with deep trancing
3) I myself have done two types of usage: a) quick wank while watching/listening, b) 3-day wank bender with some surface trancing