Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17 Aug 2022, 22:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Aug 2022, 22:01 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]looks like belyaev is back on WMM too
Indeed, with "Disposable Whore Brainwashing" on Jul 19, 2022. And the length is 1:17:41 - longer than the videos.
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...e_id=16500
Nothing new in his journal yet.
The file is probably the same as the video on Spankbang,

Source: https://spankbang.com/70t3i/video/dispos...rogramming
77 minutes, 43 seconds. Just an audio-only file instead of the accompanying video attached to it.
(17 Aug 2022, 23:40 )Ilzar Wrote: [ -> ]The file is probably the same as the video on Spankbang,
@Cattani posted it here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid61618 😉
The early stuff was the real trv kvlt underground, now it's more commercial pop hahaha. But also splendid in its pop way.

People will be like "have you listened to the new disposable whore PMV" and I'll be like "kid, I've got the early demos from before they went mainstream".
For some reasons, my SubConscious Mind (SCM) wants me to listen to old files again. I can't say I like it... But I usually follow my SCM. SCM knows it better.
I have Google News app installed on my phone. A couple of minutes ago I checked the news and found one article about a rapper who had to take a poop during the gig, and another about the cleanest toilet in the Netherlands. I was listening to the Pig Girl files on a computer, not on the phone.

Coincidence?
(02 Oct 2022, 01:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I have Google News app installed on my phone. A couple of minutes ago I checked the news and found one article about a rapper who had to take a poop during the gig, and another about the cleanest toilet in the Netherlands. I was listening to the Pig Girl files on a computer, not on the phone.

Coincidence?

Probably not. Doesn't matter what device you're on, if both are signed into the same Google account then both can be used for targeted ads and such.

My mother was telling me once about how she was talking to a sibling about buying a kind of treat I like around whatever home assistant device she has and both immediately started getting ads online for that treat.
(02 Oct 2022, 05:37 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter what device you're on, if both are signed into the same Google account then both can be used for targeted ads and such.
Mmmmm... I was listening using Audacious player directly from the disk to my headphones. No browser, no audio which can be heard by any of the phones.

BTW, no effects from the files either 😆
(02 Oct 2022, 21:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, no effects from the files either 😆
Errrm... ehhh... not sure anymore... Especially after adding @ProfessorPig's remix: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid57083

Unless two anal&oral dildo rides in the shower is another coincidence (caused by my SCM) 🤔
Women appear to enjoy the shit out of this stuff 😊

"Me too! I get so locked in its crazy.  Love it so much.  Let your bf fuck you with watching this on vr headphones and ear buds. Thank me later! My husband fucked be for about 30 minutes while watching I was watching this on an Oculus headset and he said I hindered myself and played with myself for ten minutes after he was done.  He was laying next to me watching and he said he decided to put a Dildo inside me and have me the magic wand and he watched me get off for another hour until I literally couldn’t Keri my eyes open any longer and fell asleep. He said it was the hottest thing he’s ever watched.  I can’t lie I don’t remember that at all." 

"ooohhh eat my brain more make me sex slut"

"This is one of the best hypnos. It makes me so crazy cock hungry and ache to serve. I love watching it on repeat and keeping myself horny."

"I couldn’t keep my mouth closed! So fucking horny."

"So Hot I want to be a fuck pig for dirty men"

That was the crazy slut video reactions on xhamster

"I love that these videos have completely ruined my brain. I’m cleaning for my boyfriend and making his dinner, kissing his cock and thanking him after sex, letting him face fuck me and throw me around in the bedroom. He loves it and I love making him happy, it makes me feel whole now. I used to fight this, but I always knew deep down this was my place. And I absolutely love it! I feel so ashamed and embarrassed I was ever a feminist. Long love the Patriarchy! Ladies, always worship men, it’s what we were put here to do! We can’t keep running from this truth forever."

"This is madness, I love it"

"magnificent"

"God that was too hot ? need more women friendly gooning content like this ??"

Those were the insane whore vid xhamster reactions

EDIT: appears to confirm the old theory that the files affect women in a different way. More fun and orgasmic catharsis, less brain-warping and freaking out.
(20 Oct 2022, 14:53 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]That was the crazy slut video reactions on xhamster
Those were the insane whore vid xhamster reactions

Got a URL to the video?