Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Feb 2022, 19:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2022, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2022, 09:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Feb 2022, 21:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And last night it happened again
Yeah, 3 times within 24 hours ...  😆

And again.... Just.

And again... It happens every time I have to pee. What was it? "You can't pee without a dildo in your ass"? 😂 I aeady hate it! But... If "it disappears", some fun will be lost. And this is the "catch 22". Apparently.
*in TTS voice* ".. without a dildo, or hand in ass" 😁  

Today the effects of the file were not that strong or stimulating. Too much repeated listening may have built some tolerance in me. I managed to gather courage to delete the files after one final anal orgasm now. Will take a break for a while and return again.
(21 Feb 2022, 13:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2022, 10:51 )fuckpig Wrote: [ -> ]If I could deepthroat 40 cm dildo I would be so proud of myself.
Not that deep (yet) 😉 But this one goes in completely https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid57219
(21 Feb 2022, 10:51 )fuckpig Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember any bondage related suggestions, or may have filtered them out subconsciously.
- there are some, actually.
- there was no actual bondage
- and yes, I always add it consciously or subconsciously 😬

i think theres a bit of bondage in there.
"suffocated with a bag while fucked" would count as bondage & breathplay IMO.
the Bambi Sleep files definitely add in some suggestions about being Locked and Gagged in your Pretty Pink Satin Boxes/Mental Uniform.
there are plenty of images of bondage in the files as well. belyaev downplayed it a bit as i recall, but there are a lot of suggestions in the visual side of the files that are only mentioned in passing or subtext in the audio parts of the files. there are a lot of suggestions in the videos about slavery for example, but in the files you only get passing suggestions about wanting to think of yourself as a toilet slave for anyone.
Hi -

I got frustrated with the shitty video quality on these and have started trying to upscale them. As you know, source quality is really bad, (some 360p), so have only pushed them up to 720p. Some of these are better than others. Most come from the newer stuff discovered hidden around the place earlier in this thread - 
  • Anal Pig Toilet Pig Brainwashing
  • Bimbo Bambi Subliminal Rewire
  • Brainwashing Remix - Insane Whore Without Off Switch
  • Pig Girl Brainwashing Extreme
Enjoy - [url=Hi - I got frustrated with the shitty video quality on these and have started trying to upscale them. As you know, source quality is really bad, (some 360p), so have only pushed them up to 720p. Some of these are better than others. Enjoy - https://mega.nz/folder/h0cgELIZ#V01sZnWtupJ-PCxw76a6oQ

😋  SS
Link not working.

I had to cut and paste from the page.
(26 Feb 2022, 01:44 )slut_sqrd Wrote: [ -> ]Link not working.
this link is via mega), you can hardly download it without the application- encryption
(26 Feb 2022, 17:27 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]Link not working.

I had to cut and paste from the page.

Fixed!
(26 Feb 2022, 01:44 )slut_sqrd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi -

I got frustrated with the shitty video quality on these and have started trying to upscale them. As you know, source quality is really bad, (some 360p), so have only pushed them up to 720p. Some of these are better than others. Most come from the newer stuff discovered hidden around the place earlier in this thread - 
Enjoy - [url=Hi -  I got frustrated with the shitty video quality on these and have started trying to upscale them. As you know, source quality is really bad, (some 360p), so have only pushed them up to 720p. Some of these are better than others.  Enjoy - https://mega.nz/folder/h0cgELIZ#V01sZnWtupJ-PCxw76a6oQ

😋  SS

Nice mildly outworldly/synthetic/alien vibe now to the vids  😁 Certainly adds an undercurrent. Thanks!
(27 Feb 2022, 00:54 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Feb 2022, 01:44 )slut_sqrd Wrote: [ -> ]Hi -

Enjoy - [url=Hi -  I got frustrated with the shitty video quality on these and have started trying to upscale them. As you know, source quality is really bad, (some 360p), so have only pushed them up to 720p. Some of these are better than others.  Enjoy - https://mega.nz/folder/h0cgELIZ#V01sZnWtupJ-PCxw76a6oQ

😋  SS

Nice mildly outworldly/synthetic/alien vibe now to the vids  😁 Certainly adds an undercurrent. Thanks!

Yeah. The technology isn't perfect, nor is my patience. The source material contains a whole bunch of different formats with a whole bunch of different issues. The thing I'm using to clean it up only allows for one setting for the entire video, so I'm trying to find something "good enough" to suit all the variability.

Pig Girl brainwashing turned out the best, I think.

Ah well - fascinated to see where Belyaev (sp??) takes us all next. Hopefully FullHD and 320kbps audio!
ughhh my clitoris doesn't work, but i can't stop masturbating to it? this is the most enticing part of it for me, I think O_O
(01 Mar 2022, 06:32 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]ughhh my clitoris doesn't work, but i can't stop masturbating to it? this is the most enticing part of it for me, I think O_O

More, more, more info pls   😋