Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hm... 12 hours ago me and my wife "got boostered", and now I'm in that beginning phase of "nervous feverishness", which "usually" (our USUAL corona vaccination? REALLY???) takes ~12 more hours. I have to work, and I need to concentrate, but it's quite difficult, also for other reasons. I listened to some music, to Miss Lilith's hypno, and I realised, that I "need" something heavy, trancey, with hidden phrases and post-hypnotic effects ... like ... Pig Girl! Or Pig Girl + Bambi, or even better(? worse?) Pig Girl + Bambi + @ProfessorPig's tracks. Were that Pig Girl's or @ProfessorPig's suggestions? I can't say I liked the files or the effects... Why not SB? Much milder suggestions, much nicer to listen to?
Fingers crossed. I belong to the school of thought that it's best to pop regular aspirins and not do any serious physical exertion for at least a fortnight after a jab, if the latter is unavoidable.

Myself listened to some Sex Mania files before bed yesterday and a bit today. Feels pretty good.
(04 Jan 2022, 00:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hm... 12 hours me and my wife "got boostered", and now I'm in that beginning phase of "nervous feverishness", which "usually" (our USUAL corona vaccination? REALLY???) takes ~12 more hours. I have to work and I need to concentrate, but it's quite difficult, also for other reasons. I listened to some music, to Miss Lilith's hypno, and I realised, that I "need" something heavy, trancey, with hidden phrases and post-hypnotic effects ... like ... Pig Girl! Or Pig Girl + Bambi, or even better(? worse?)  Pig Girl + Bambi + @ProfessorPig's tracks. Were that Pig Girl's or @ProfessorPig's suggestions? I can't say I liked the files or the effects... Why not SB? Much milder suggestions, much nicer to listen to?

i hope your fuck pig training reminds you to stay hydrated.  get a nice big bottle and be sure to Swallow Everything and make sure Bambi gets her beauty sleep.  for me it was about two rough days and then smooth sailing from there.  i hope you feel better soon.
(04 Jan 2022, 07:56 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]Swallow Everything
Was it a trigger? 😉 🤣
(04 Jan 2022, 18:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(04 Jan 2022, 07:56 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]Swallow Everything
Was it a trigger? 😉 🤣

just a freindly reminder to do the things that will make you feel gooder
(01 Jan 2022, 16:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(01 Jan 2022, 16:14 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone has the files?
Are you on RetroShare? Then you can grab ALL files. 15GB is currently shared. See also links to the video files in the 1st post - 4k site videos are still there (the videos are not 4k, though).

I downloaded RetroShare, but I don't know how it works.
A handful of higher def vids https://spankbang.com/profile/kilikan
The highest resolution setting is 720, way better than the others. Don't know if the audio is also hi fi, didn't check them out that seriously...
(06 Jan 2022, 09:58 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]A handful of higher def vids https://spankbang.com/profile/kilikan
He's literally EVERYWHERE! 😆
Speaking of suspected Slavs.
It has been brought to my attention that Russian schoolgirls traditionally wear specific uniforms during graduation.

[attachment=52233][attachment=52232][attachment=52231][attachment=52230]

I feel sort of reborn after realizing such a tradition exists. Life makes sense again. Good way to start the new year.

[attachment=52229][attachment=52228][attachment=52227]

And until I see clear evidence to the contrary, I refuse to accept that Belyaev is a guy. No, he is a smouldering Russian MILF, who used to look like this when she graduated.

[attachment=52226][attachment=52225]

Now excuse me while I go cosplay and pine for a bit, comrades.

[attachment=52224][attachment=52223]

EDIT: idea for hypno insert: "Your life until now was a mistake, every choice you've made was a mistake, now you are ready to fix this mistake. Now you will emigrate to Novosibirsk and start over with a local recent high school graduate. Hail KGB!"
(06 Jan 2022, 11:07 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]It has been brought to my attention that Russian schoolgirls traditionally wear specific uniforms during graduation.
You might like these blogposts: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/...ol-uniform 😋

BTW, please upload images directly to the forum - hot-linked stuff tends to disappear.