Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just redownloaded all WMM videos and updated the file list.
(27 Dec 2021, 01:54 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]different ways of categorizing the files?
We can start with the one recommended by Belyaev? It's in the first post of the thread.
(26 Dec 2021, 22:45 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't hit the point of compulsively playing with myself, but the desires for both deepthroating and anal are definitely wayyyy higher after listening to these files, and they seem to remain high even when I don't listen for awhile.

A throating Jap studio I discovered of late. Not the usual tied up upside down made to vomit stuff, but rather focusing on methodical throat training in a variety of ways.
(25 Dec 2021, 19:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Either the files do work, or it's "another coincidence" with how my SCM works: the desire to be deep-throated and anally taken in any sequence has become unbearable, and forced compulsive riding my dildos in the shower has reached an unknown before level of ecstasy. Hm...

[attachment=52109]
On one hand, every shower visit has become quite interesting, exciting (you never know what might happen), arousing, almost orgasmc (let's call it "sissygasmic"), on the other: more time consuming, more "dirty", and I have a sore throat from having to get this thingy completely in. I never thought I would be able to swallow it completely! (Did I say "swallow" like in the files?) Yes, my mouth (and the whole body) is "doing things on its own".

BTW, this is the most convenient and pleasurable "anal impaler" I've got (and I've got MANY). I will post a review in the "dildo/plug" thread.

More things to note:
- Heightened arousal throughout the day (I almost orgasmed in Lidl!)
- Sleeping issues
- Bambi-mix does "enhance" Bambi
- My weight sharply dropped since I returned after vacation (that's definitely a result of combined efforts, but still).

I can't believe I'm writing this after:

(15 Sep 2021, 22:52 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, way too beyond my tolerance levels.

Just 3 months ago.... So, what do we know about hypnosis? 😂
I bet this is the longest thread on the Internet dedicated to the "Pig Girl" series.
(26 Dec 2021, 06:12 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]edit: belyaev said they don't delete comments, so i am leaning towards me being too dumb a fuck pig and clicking preview instead of post. i have had problems with wmm not sending messages i type out when brain fried.
Some of my comments disappeared after I saw them in the journal, so it's definitely not a "Preview" issue.
Soon likely to be the only thread, after the looming new year purge. Unless the chans notice the files. Reddit etc is probably too mainstream.

I still remember how months ago I was doing some anal play while tripping with Anal Pig audio, and suddenly realized that second by second I really am losing my inhibitions and about to go all in. That the voices are in fact really working, that the ass really is becoming insatiable in real time even as I play with it and that this was the start of a never-ending journey.

Forced myself to stop back then through an incredible surge of willpower, and haven't revisited this particular scene since.
Those who have the opportunity to use the files regularly: how are the orgasms? And how is the use of toilets? I distinctly remember suggestions about ordinary orgasms becoming increasingly difficult or something like that.
(27 Dec 2021, 23:51 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]how are the orgasms?
My last orgasm was on Aug 13 (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/User-Like-Ra), so can't comment.
OK, it has happened - nothing interesting, nothing to report. Rather boring, as all the related interest is lost, as always. That's why I do not like orgasms (see https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3250)