Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17 Oct 2023, 01:13 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going all in on these files
be interesting to see if these to work esp since I couldn't get files I wanted to work like curse female takeover

Good luck! 

We're all awaiting feedback.  Pleasantry
Failing_to_Resist_-_Deluxe_Trance_trainer_version or anti-purge???? I own failing to resist and been recommended that before, not tried the other.
I probably should go back to failing to resist but not sure how to use it like do I use it before the file or do I just use that file for a few weeks then move on to cfto.
(17 Oct 2023, 19:26 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]Failing_to_Resist_-_Deluxe_Trance_trainer_version
Yes, this one.
(17 Oct 2023, 19:26 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]not sure how to use it
Just listen to it without any anticipation, just enjoy the voice. And then let us know what you felt (in that thread, please, not this one). You can daisy-chain it with any other file you would like to work. In other words, you can use "Failing to Resist" as an extended induction.
(17 Oct 2023, 19:26 )ranma82 Wrote: [ -> ]do I use it before the file
Using it alone can also be fun.
"Just listen to it without any anticipation, just enjoy the voice. And then let us know what you felt (in that thread, please, not this one). You can daisy-chain it with any other file you would like to work. In other words, you can use "Failing to Resist" as an extended induction."
sounds good ill listen to it with cfto and the Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno and see which one happens first lol
(17 May 2023, 02:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 May 2023, 00:22 )lili2127 Wrote: [ -> ]I continued to use my dildo like I never did before, and it felt like being raped by myself. It was pure bliss. 
...and the rest .... Sounds VERY familiar. In my case, it was "being raped by myself" every time I had to go to the bathroom. It was very tiresome, but at the same time tremendously arousing.

And welcome! 😊

I did not listen to any of these file (actually, to any hypno) for quite a while, but as soon as my "home alone" time started, "it" began to happen again: every time I go to the shower the big black silicone cock (sucked to the shower wall) heavily and roughly uses me in both orifices.

So... Again, I'm not sure if it's related to the files ... Or .... Once Pig Girl, Pig Girl forever? 😆
(22 Oct 2023, 18:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ][quote="Like Ra" pid='66969' dateline='1684287212']

I did not listen to any of these file (actually, to any hypno) for quite a while, but as soon as my "home alone" time started, "it" began to happen again: every time I go to the shower the big black silicone cock (sucked to the shower wall) heavily and roughly uses me in both orifices.

So... Again, I'm not sure if it's related to the files ... Or .... Once Pig Girl, Pig Girl forever? 😆

Inspired by this post had a Sissygasm Brainscramble session yesterday, and it was an intense, intense ride. In both senses. Went way, way bigger and deeper than usual, rough bits too, as if some ghostly dominatrix had decided to finally take me all the way, overriding with a sexy sneer any protests. Some growling, laughing, moaning happened, as did weird faces and body shakes. Totally drained, in a wild-eyed afterglow, rubbery limbs, needed 2-3 hours to get back to baseline.
Last night a 40cm silicone snake was added. And no orgasms since a month ago.

(23 Oct 2023, 15:07 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]as if some ghostly dominatrix had decided to finally take me all the way.
In my case, it's definitely a black dominator 😂

[attachment=60900]

I could not imagine, that I can fully deep-throat this monster.
From time to time, other plugs also take part in the shower orgy:

[attachment=60901]
Excellent anal collection sir!

And yes, after a number of sessions with the Oral Whore PMV my throat also tends to become a gaping endless throbbing drooling cunt, but last night was reserved for a different type of trip.