Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In RetroShare - search for Pig_Girl_by_Belyaev 16GB collection
found one more, but these videos seem glitched like the other batch

https://www.youjizz.com/profile/user/300...eos?page=1
I tried the jizz (hehe) and the luxure thing, 10-15 minutes each, they seem to work fine on my brave browser. The jizz vids are the clean versions and the luxure ones the filthy versions, so it was a delightful combination.
Is the original basic Pig Girl Brainwashing file still in this thread somewhere? o_O
(12 Feb 2022, 07:14 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]Is the original basic Pig Girl Brainwashing file still in this thread somewhere? o_O
No, it's too big (130MB). There is an "overload" version in the 2nd post, though.
I think this is possibly the last place where the original file still exists.
(12 Feb 2022, 11:23 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is possibly the last place where the original file still exists.

Retroshare 😉
so i think i might have hit a new milestone today. twice today when i was out of the house i started having these feelings that resembled a panic attack. i had the chest tightness and the sense of impending doom, but it never evolved into a proper panic attack. its interesting that hypnosis was able to make an approximation of a panic attack without actually triggering a real one. also interesting, just thinking of the words of the file was enough to calm the sensations down most of the way.
Apparently, that's what conditioning does! Any positive effects?