Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so, its been a long time since ive been on here but i always check it at least once a week for updates. i spent a long time away from the files and havent touched them in months. however, a few days ago i was adding new files to my mega, and needed some more space to add those files. i decided to delete some duplicate pig files, some of the bambi stuff, and all around just clean up that folder. i had to listen to some of them by just skimming through and deciding which ones werent needed. clesrly that set something off in my mind because last night i strayed away from my regular hypno files and began edging to scat stuff, asphyxiation, drinking piss, things like that. i edged for hours last night. seems like having so much time away from the files actually didnt help me. a simple taste of them and im going back. ive decided these files arent good for me a long time ago, they take away from my natural feminine slutty feelings, and distract me from my main goals... but they feel so good.
(02 Nov 2022, 06:15 )chloeperson04 Wrote: [ -> ]so, its been a long time since ive been on here but i always check it at least once a week for updates. i spent a long time away from the files and havent touched them in months. however, a few days ago i was adding new files to my mega, and needed some more space to add those files. i decided to delete some duplicate pig files, some of the bambi stuff, and all around just clean up that folder. i had to listen to some of them by just skimming through and deciding which ones werent needed. clesrly that set something off in my mind because last night i strayed away from my regular hypno files and began edging to scat stuff, asphyxiation, drinking piss, things like that. i edged for hours last night. seems like having so much time away from the files actually didnt help me. a simple taste of them and im going back. ive decided these files arent good for me a long time ago, they take away from my natural feminine slutty feelings, and distract me from my main goals... but they feel so good.

The thing about hypno and our brain connections is we train these connections thru repetitive learning. Even as a baby and children we develop what is around us and our experience and other experiences as well. I was a piece of shit when I was young. I didnt really like myself at all. Around 24 I really wanted to change who I was and how I acted. I wanted to own up to my wrongs and stop lying, stop stealing.

It took along time actually to try and quit the things i hated. I knew changing someone else is simply insane and actually wrong. 

Now I am at 45 and feel like iam no longer that person but i still need work. Even at the grocery store today I was in line to get a lotto ticket and someone was in front of me. I went to the side of him to fill out my ticket and then the other guy still had a issue over a check. So I just slipped by him and was trying to get behind him till he was done and wait my turn.

I hit this pole and noticed something on the ground. I took another look and it was a wallet. As I reached down to get it I thought it was mine but after it was in my hand and i also checked my right pocket and sure enough this wallet is not mine.

So I look into it to see if there is id in it but also looked for cash in it. Yup there is cash so I put the wallet in my pocket.

At this point no one knows anything. My thought was to take the cash and turn the wallet into the police so this person can get everything back like credit cards etc. I was planning to keep the money. Im not really sure if its this guys wallet in front of me or someones else. I didnt actually see him drop it.

Anyway he got his issue resolved and checked for his wallet. This is where I took it out and gave everything back to him. I explained this situation but sure didnt let him know what my plan was.

Cant really say if he left and i got to keep the wallet that i would have really keep the cash but i still dont like the thought I had at all.

People will say to just stop listening to hypno and in time it fades away and it will get easier like an addiction. Maybe, but you have to retrain your brain and make new connection to really make it.

Life is just a journey we will not master. I like to think im approaching a master level with hypnosis but the truth is im just moving forward. 

If you move forward with retraining your brain it can be lifelong but you can reach a point were you have less mistakes but always never perfect.

P.S. I lost on that lotto ticket 😉
Don't worry, when I get my pc back, maybe a month. I'll do a remix here. LOL, probably with some big room house music. IDK really but I'll try something for sure.
(11 Nov 2022, 01:41 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]I'll do a remix here.
Pig Girl files are aeady overly remixed 🤣
(11 Nov 2022, 02:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2022, 01:41 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Ill do a remix here.

thats why i only stick to the klassickz aka originalz i cant do all that remix shit
(11 Nov 2022, 15:57 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2022, 02:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2022, 01:41 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Ill do a remix here.

thats why i only stick to the klassickz aka originalz i cant do all that remix shit

Remix shit, remix piss, remix puke, remix throating, remix anal...  😁
(11 Nov 2022, 17:45 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Remix shit, remix piss, remix puke, remix throating, remix anal...  😁
... repeat ... 😬
Well ok then, maybe not!!!! 😁😁😁
The latest file,

Sissygasm Brainscramble Slave

spankbang.com/7cxsk/video/sissygasm+brainscramble+slave

is the most effective one for me yet. I have a very active mind and in order to gain maximum effectiveness in trance I need to be overwhelmed to the point that I stop thinking and just immerse. I use weed, mushrooms and dress in latex for my sessions and they just keep getting better and better. Another session coming up on Friday 😊 The effects so far are increased arousal that lasts and feeling helpless while listening, there's also a growing sense of addiction to the file.
I tried out SEX MANIA - theta short after going fully into a Bambi headspace using that new Bambi Cock Goddess program. When the file ended I had female orgasmed five times and just kept saying "I want to cum for Master" over and over. Seriously. Strong. Stuff! Anyone else ever get that mantra or similar stuck in their head? I have been trancing and gender-swap trancing for 20 years and that was a first. I never felt so controlled.