Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08 Jul 2023, 03:10 )Stylic1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Which file in the series is the most dangerous to listen to?
Hypno stuff is very personal. You never know what might suddenly hit you and what the consequences will be.
Let's put converter.app to another test.

This is a transcript of Sissygasm Brain Scramble Slave file.

Show Content

I'm kinda puzzled... What is this all about? I must admit, I haven't watched the video.
(10 May 2023, 03:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Throat Whore Rewire Asian
Let's transcribe this one:

Show Content

What a nonsense...
(10 Jul 2023, 00:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]What a nonsense...
I see, it's impossible to transcribe these files. Besides some words or phrases, the files are unintelligible.
BTW, did you see this message from Beliayev aka Efremov aka Kilikanzer etc...

Quote:If an intense regimen isn’t bringing a breakthrough, take a step back for a week. From all except the most basic online stimulation of all types. See what, if anything, pops up from the inside, then continue. Or not actual stopping, but dialing down.

I myself have managed to gradually deprogram myself all the way to 1st grade in school level, in the sense of exposing mental and emotional structures, behavior patterns, perception, even taste in things.

These months I’ve gradually turned into a super laid back, “sex with the missus once a week” normie hetero, only not due to repressing other desires, but accidentally deprogramming them.

Feels great. In fact, I’m as of now taking a long sabbatical from all these kinky things. If they ever come back, I shall return.

Good luck with everything!

What an interesting guy...

Also, lots of his accounts disappeared again.
(10 Jul 2023, 02:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:What a nonsense...
I see, it's impossible to transcribe these files. Besides some words or phrases, the files are unintelligible.
So, the neural network simply "hallucinate" some parts of the text.
Funny how these files work, huh? They make me eat my own shit, soil myself while orgasming, smearing fesces on myself, and craving to be a brainless pig. The last thing I mentioned has remained and the other things stopped happening. But seem highly likely to occur someday again. After inuring myself to degradation on whole scale undreamed of since being born, I realize why adults had sour faces when I was a child. Wtf is happening to my adult self? Why is it so pleasurable to objectify and dream of being a slave for anyone with a penis? OMG. Fun times in adulthood. We're so responsible, we can cut loose and use our minds in ways most people don't even try. Is not real. Church, schools, whatever belief structure you hold. I'm just a Bambi egregore subject, mindless doll for penises, who wants to be urinated on after serving a group of men food at my house in slutty bondage wear. Take that, child self, who never thought of this stuff when he was playing video games. You deserve the best life ever, sweetie. If anything, I'll say my mind's limits have been pushed by these files. Any questions, let me know. Hopefully, that made sense. I'm a weird typer because I ramble in my brain constantly and it makes sense. Bye!
(12 Jul 2023, 15:20 )buttstufferx Wrote: [ -> ]Funny how these files work, huh?
While I did not experience all the effects you mentioned (fortunately), I really wonder what *it* is and how *it works*.

(12 Jul 2023, 15:20 )buttstufferx Wrote: [ -> ]the other things stopped happening. But seem highly likely to occur someday again.
Most likely yes.

(12 Jul 2023, 15:20 )buttstufferx Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just a Bambi egregore subject
We all are, and not just Bambi's.

(12 Jul 2023, 15:20 )buttstufferx Wrote: [ -> ]Take that, child self, who never thought of this stuff
Though, I was dreaming about other stuff, like being bound, gagged and sacked while wearing tight swimsuits and shiny pantyhose 😋

(12 Jul 2023, 15:20 )buttstufferx Wrote: [ -> ]If anything, I'll say my mind's limits have been pushed by these files. Any questions, let me know.
I'm still not convinced, that it's the files what affects our behaviour, and not something else, what uses the files as an excuse or a cover.
(26 May 2023, 14:14 )smyslna.j Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 May 2023, 00:52 )Jako Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 May 2023, 17:59 )Profesor Prase Wrote: [ -> ]Sissygasm Brain Scramble Dominance
Ach! Youtube?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzMSMRDTqnM

Máte nápady, jak uložit videa s věkovým omezením?

https://www.yout.com/watch?v=lzMSMRDTqnM

I don't understand how this file could possibly affect someone, sometimes during the file is hard to understand what's being said or simply follow.
(24 Jul 2023, 23:11 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand how this file could possibly affect someone
Have you listened to it? Any effects?