Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Dec 2021, 01:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Dec 2021, 01:35 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]But I think the file just pushes you towards everything and my brain is filling in gaps
I think this is how indirect, incomplete and subliminal suggestions work. You do it yourself! Pure self-hypnosis filled with your own desires or fears. Fears are more effective, though, hence "curses", "irreversible changes", "nasty suggestions". Just because this stuff works much better.

no one knows just the words that will make you trapped and pushed over the edge quite like you do.  :9)
(14 Oct 2021, 13:48 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Oct 2021, 09:26 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]....... i have a fairly robust safety net, but the suggestions about swallowing everything meant that my mind would swallow even the nastiest suggestions he added to the files. .....
I had not considered that side of the "swallow everything" suggestions!
Also, thanks for the detailed and brave feedback!

i had been wondering if this is one of the suggestions from my files playing with his work or something in the file itself and so when i heard it today it pulled me out enough to pause it. 
it can be heard roughly at    46:39  -25:28
of this https://motherless.com/E45A87A

just skip a little before that time marker and wait for her to talk about swallowing everything. 

i have been listening every day during most mornings and every night, but i would love to find some study buddies to encourage me more.
(13 Dec 2021, 16:09 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]i have been listening every day during most mornings and every night, but i would love to find some study buddies to encourage me more.

How’s that been going for you, professor? I’m very curious to see what extended use of the files does to a person- altho didn’t you have a pre-existing connection for poo and pigs if memory serves me correctly?
This was a ploy to get to me to click that bit of the video and get super horny instantly wasn't it? And it worked, dammit 😁
(13 Dec 2021, 16:39 )Tritium Wrote: [ -> ]
(13 Dec 2021, 16:09 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]i have been listening every day during most mornings and every night, but i would love to find some study buddies to encourage me more.
How’s that been going for you, professor? I’m very curious to see what extended use of the files does to a person- altho didn’t you have a pre-existing connection for poo and pigs if memory serves me correctly?

i think its working better than i realized. i realized i had been playfully teasing my coworkers by offering help in the bathroom. it seemed perfectly normal to me and didn't register as obeying a suggestion, just as making a joke. it didn't click until i was listening to the files and realizing that i had been doing it. i have been feeling a lot dumber too. its hard to say if i am making stupid mistakes because i have been smoking cannabis or just the files are making me stupid. like so many things with hypnosis there are plausible explanations for things happening exactly as they are supposed to. i really want to listen to the files while chatting with other Brain Fried Fuck Pigs.
(13 Dec 2021, 22:12 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]This was a ploy to get to me to click that bit of the video and get super horny instantly wasn't it? And it worked, dammit 😁

it feels so good to Return and Wallow in the Arousal like a Horny Fuck Pig, doesn't it?
Not quite, not quite, I can only dip in and out for a few minutes. Next time I have a work trip which has the potential for a few 'extra days' to add to, then we'll see. Until then it's microdosing.
(14 Dec 2021, 08:35 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]i think its working better than i realized.  i realized i had been playfully teasing my coworkers by offering help in the bathroom.  it seemed perfectly normal to me and didn't register as obeying a suggestion, just as making a joke.  it didn't click until i was listening to the files and realizing that i had been doing it.  i have been feeling a lot dumber too.  its hard to say if i am making stupid mistakes because i have been smoking cannabis or just the files are making me stupid.  like so many things with hypnosis there are plausible explanations for things happening exactly as they are supposed to.  i really want to listen to the files while chatting with other Brain Fried Fuck Pigs.

Has anyone said anything about it yet? I wonder, do you have any reaction to being called a Fuck Pig at this point? I think that’s an almost universal trigger in the files.

What do you like to chat on?

deletemyprofil

Hello,

i never post here, i'm just a curious. I have experiment lot's of hypno during 3/4years but nothing like that.
I listen your crazy whore pig sex mania stuff and i just have HFO in my underwear with no stimulation.

so.. i just want say to other curious ppl, stay away from this. it's really dangerous
Are you OK with sharing what experience led to the feeling of danger?