Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Feb 19th) it's only been three days away from the files and I'm having intense dreams about being a fuck pig and a toilet for people. I realized that the only time I have dreams like these is whenever I don't listen to the files and I try to stop thinking about them consciously. So basically. I try to stop thinking about the files. And I don't listen to them. And I don't give into the pleasure. And my subconscious mind sorta takes over and makes me have these intense dreams. Basically if I don't give in to the files and being a fuck pig. I'll start to have these dreams. And maybe that's what made me piss myself those months ago when I was trying to stay away from the files. I was constantly having dreams of being a fuck pig and I think that's what caused me to piss myself... Almost like if I don't want to have these dreams, then I have to listen to the files.
(Mar 6th) Last time I listened to a file was February 17th. And remember how I stated that I thought being away from the files and being a fuck pig was what was causing me to have those dreams? How it felt like my SCM was trapping me, if I didnt listen to the files it felt like I would start to have those dreams. Well.. I haven't listened to the files since then... And last night I pissed myself, while having a very intense dream. And I can't lie. It felt good. My roommate was gone so things were Easier to deal with. I ran to the bathroom and began licking the toilet, and the floor. Part of passing myself, and feeling trapped from the files scares me. But the other half feels calm. I thought that the effects of this file would leave eventually. But they haven't, even when I spent many months away from the files. I was just suppressing things. Should I start listening again?
(14 Mar 2022, 08:56 )chloeperson04 Wrote: [ -> ]But they haven't, even when I spent many months away from the files.
It's less than one month yet šŸ˜
That's like half a lifetimeĀ in pig girl timeĀ  šŸ˜
(23 Dec 2021, 17:30 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]also a new mashup for hungry fuck pigs

https://mega.nz/file/yix0hBbT#YywIHA4xun...5N0VBgq1Ts

I had a quick skim through andĀ  I didn't notice anything that made it sound like a new file (other than another track with a male voice overlaid) - can I ask what new suggestions the file contains?
(14 Mar 2022, 19:27 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Dec 2021, 17:30 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]also a new mashup for hungry fuck pigs

https://mega.nz/file/yix0hBbT#YywIHA4xun...5N0VBgq1Ts

I had a quick skim through andĀ  I didn't notice anything that made it sound like a new file (other than another track with a male voice overlaid) - can I ask what new suggestions the file contains?

i mixed in one of my files about being a toilet slutĀ as an additional layer.Ā  the bambi mashup in it is also different than the other sets of files.
(21 Sep 2021, 18:23 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]Must be one of the Anal Pig files calling šŸ˜‰
But careful. I believe aside from giving endless bliss during ass games, the files also nudge the listener toward constantly going bigger and deeper, in line with the overall themes of constant insatiability. And while listening this may start feeling perfectly logical and inevitable. I know a while back I tried them out and then 30min later suddenly was on the way to becoming the next HotKinkyJo, or at least it felt so at the time. Too easy to stop thinking and just go with the flow.
Also suggestions to experiment sleeping with a full ass as well, I think.

Why wouldn't you want to become the next HotKinkyJo?!
(17 Mar 2022, 06:58 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]HotKinkyJo
... you learn something every day...
New knowledge of great depth.
After a little bit of digging, I believe Brokenwings666 is doing another migration of content to a new platform. I did find their xvideos page they created in January of this year, and the profile says it has 8 videos despite not showing them (I assume they have to accept your friend request to see them).

https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/brokenwings666

Thank you very much Like Ra for having a forum where works like these can be archived when creators do a content purge.