Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(14 Oct 2021, 13:48 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Oct 2021, 09:26 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]....... i have a fairly robust safety net, but the suggestions about swallowing everything meant that my mind would swallow even the nastiest suggestions he added to the files. .....

I had not considered that side of the "swallow everything" suggestions! 

Yes #metoo! Was about to say the same.
(14 Oct 2021, 17:29 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]based on spiral tones reply i am guessing that is how the creator intended it to be.
"spiral tones reply"? What does that mean?
(14 Oct 2021, 17:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Oct 2021, 17:29 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]based on spiral tones reply i am guessing that is how the creator intended it to be.
"spiral tones reply"? What does that mean?

Think he meant my post a couple back up 😋
(14 Oct 2021, 18:31 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]Think he meant my post a couple back up [Image: tongue.gif]
Ah... pffff .... thanks... let me fix it ...
(14 Oct 2021, 13:48 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Oct 2021, 09:26 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]....... i have a fairly robust safety net, but the suggestions about swallowing everything meant that my mind would swallow even the nastiest suggestions he added to the files. .....

I had not considered that side of the "swallow everything" suggestions! 

Also, thanks for the detailed and brave feedback!

Sometimes when random people make hypno, they may not consider what their script is actually doing. It may have been done on purpose but may just have been an oversight as well.

There is hypno for pain. You don't see this a lot in the "wild" just being traded around in public by random people. If you make mistakes like "swallow everything"  then with pain hypno you could erase a persons entire pain. Someone may think that's a good idea but it's really not. We need pain to know when something is wrong.

I really didn't like this idea with adding theta waves to it, but I do like freedom and freedom is " making your own choices "

FYI, I have no idea how to create pain relief and don't want to know either.
(14 Oct 2021, 20:23 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea how to create pain relief and don't want to know either.
Why? I think that would be very useful.
I think its very useful as well... But should be left to a professional not just some random person like me or some other joe blow.
I wonder if we can get Belyaev here...

Or, yes: welcome aboard @ProfessorPig ! (Better late, than never 😇 😉)
He definitely reads this thread. He has linked this forum a few times in a few places. Also thanks for the warm welcome. You folks have all been so inviting here.
(15 Oct 2021, 00:58 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]He definitely reads this thread. He has linked this forum a few times in a few places.
O! Good