Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(30 Dec 2021, 02:08 )Cattani Wrote: [ -> ]So we've got the Belyaev creator, who uses obscure Eastern European websites for his vids; then a Chinese visitor who mentions a Russian energy management and unarmed combat system called the system, and now we reach Russian new age reality-management techniques.

I think a couple of more of those and various secret services will start paying attention to these threads and try to insert so called "fedposts", trying to make career points by "foiling a subliminal hybrid warfare effort" or something.

[Image: whOaAL.jpg]

I for one pledge to never mention anything like that here again. Maybe too paranoid, but wouldn't want to attract the eye of Sauron if at all avoidable.

honestly the bambi files were far more sus than belyaevs for government involvement.  the quality of the files was really high and the rate at which they were initially put out is kinda mind blowing.  the series feels like it was 80% scripted before they started on the first files.  it looks like a they made a few changes for how people in the cult were responding to the files.  for me one of the most amazing parts of the files is that as you work your way through the files your understand of the triggers will change.  these changes are alluded to or mentioned in the subtext of earlier files.  you will also find triggers in the early files that are defined in the later files but said like they knew that down the line it would be a trigger.  the bambi files also feel like the work of several hands working as one.
bambi is so Open and Accepting its so easy to change her and bend her to submit to just about anything by flooding her with pleasure.  she is incredibly vulnerable and she loves it.  but the proof is in the pudding as they say, and despite the bambi server being around for years there has been nothing strange happening there.  if anything the community has gotten safer as time went on thanks in part to good moderation and bots.  

i do get big russian energy from belyaev, but there are kinky people who live all over the globe, and his files feel like the work of one person.
(30 Dec 2021, 22:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Dec 2021, 20:45 )Sorez Wrote: [ -> ]wonder if all of them can get something readable
Too difficult for youtube neural networks - some phrases, some words. Pretty much useless without actual listening, repeating it a dozen of times and writing. And I can't even finish one script for @brasco for months 😆 So, without help from you guys, it's not gonna happen.

i know that feeling.  i did the initial scripting for the first two sets of bambi files.  i just transcribed the top layer, but there is more important stuff happening in the lower layers of these files, and you cant write those the same way i wrote the bambi files.  i wrote the bambi files one sentence at a time pausing between each line.  the lower layers you need to tune your ear to them, and you will often only catch a sentence here or there with the rest of it fading into mush.  the lower layers do tend to be fairly repetitive, but its hard to tune your ear to stick to just one layer unless its the top layer.  i also wrote the scripts before bambi fried my brain and made me forget everything in the files.  its much harder to script out whats said when you are a brain fried fuck pig.  fixing up the ai generated scripts will be much easier though.
the files are gone aeady😕
We have them all anyway 😉
Happy New year to all!

Following up on the spiritual discussions in the Bambi thread. How could we define the relationship between Pig Girl and Bambi with the third wave files?
1) Bambi absorbing Pig Girl?
2) Pig Girl hacking Bambi?
3) Two-way symbiosis?
4) Two completely unrelated streams?
my vote would be for pig girl hacking bambi. they take the foundation of an empty and open vessel and use that architecture to dump the pig suggestions. the only element of the relationship possibly going the other way was when i heard a girls voice say "no, your wasting it" when i flushed a nice turd down the toilet. belyaev said he doesnt have any tulpa based suggestions so that part of the experience likely came from bambi.
Then, assuming everybody has aeady played with Bambi first, I would propose:

5) Bambi's lifestyle is expanded with Pig girl's lifestyle.

As I mentioned in Bambi's thread, the Pig/Bambi mix definitely helped Bambi. For the first time I heard "Bambi Sleep" command in my head in Bambi's voice. And that was it, actually, nothing else from Bambi.
(01 Jan 2022, 08:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Then, assuming everybody has aeady played with Bambi first, I would propose:

5) Bambi's lifestyle is expanded with Pig girl's lifestyle.

As I mentioned in Bambi's thread, the Pig/Bambi mix definitely helped Bambi. For the first time I heard "Bambi Sleep" command in my head in Bambi's voice. And that was it, actually, nothing else from Bambi.

yeah, the bambi triggers have been really weak for me for a couple years now, but just a few months of listening to the pig girl has brought them back stronger than they have been in ages.
Can someone please post the anal pig file. Please.
I need something intense. I'll do anything you say.
And please stop with the reverse MKUltra NLP crap.
Everyone on this planet seems to be trying to deprogram Bambi, i knew cia made Bambi files, they first dissociate someone, by sexually attacking whato they hold sacred, this shifts the sexual energy completely to the traumatised part of brain then put it on Bambi..
I need something intense... Anal pig, 5anal orgasms in an hour.. like so much.

Bambi work if you feel degraded, like darkned heart chakra
It makes you more succeptable, that's what I know, because of recent experience..

Also helps of yu are dissociated... I just imagine an event that dissociates me, and files starts working better..

But be careful with what I say cause i am a little crazy and make things up sometimes..

And most high powered subliminal texts worked on me because I was a student and used to read a lot of tri stuff in books and go into reading trance all the time... , I think they don't work now because i can't read thaybfast now..

I think i have pfc atrophy..