Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Jan 2022, 13:15 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please post the anal pig file. Please.
See the second post.
Damn I really discovered these A DAY too late? Thank goodness for this place. I had no idea that any of this existed...that there was a place where people talked about...this stuff. I have always thought of myself as a straight guy but got addicted to sissy hypno and now this stuff. I want more.
(01 Jan 2022, 13:15 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please post the anal pig file. Please.
I need something intense. I'll do anything you say.
And please stop with the reverse MKUltra NLP crap.
Everyone on this planet seems to be trying to deprogram Bambi, i knew cia made Bambi files, they first dissociate someone, by sexually attacking whato they hold sacred, this shifts the sexual energy completely to the traumatised part of brain then put it on Bambi..
I need something intense... Anal pig, 5anal orgasms in an hour.. like so much.

Bambi  work if you feel degraded, like darkned heart chakra
It makes you more succeptable, that's what I know, because of recent experience..

Listen buddy, I’m not trying to ‘deprogram’ but uhhh it’s probably not great for your mental health to go around thinking the CIA is making sissy hypno designed to target and subvert.

If it was going to be anyone it’d be the Russians or maybe the Chinese, even then it’s more effective just to spread misinformation via Facebook.
(01 Jan 2022, 13:15 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]And please stop with the reverse MKUltra NLP crap.
Why?

(01 Jan 2022, 13:15 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]i knew cia made Bambi files
Any links? References? Or you "just know"?

(01 Jan 2022, 13:15 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]they first dissociate someone, by sexually attacking whato they hold sacred, this shifts the sexual energy completely to the traumatised part of brain
Ain't you talking about MKULTRA, abandoned decades ago?

(01 Jan 2022, 13:15 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]Bambi work if you feel degraded
Is it a necessary condition?

(01 Jan 2022, 13:15 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]And most high powered subliminal texts worked on me
Do you have any examples of such texts?
(01 Jan 2022, 13:40 )Tritium Wrote: [ -> ]If it was going to be anyone it’d be the Russians or maybe the Chinese
At some point, every government had an occult department 😆

(01 Jan 2022, 13:40 )Tritium Wrote: [ -> ]it’s more effective just to spread misinformation via Facebook.
My point exactly 😂 TV works too, MKULTRA was killed for a reason.
(01 Jan 2022, 13:30 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]Thank goodness for this place. I had no idea that any of this existed...that there was a place where people talked about...this stuff.
Welcome 😊
(01 Jan 2022, 13:30 )spacenugget Wrote: [ -> ]Damn I really discovered these A DAY too late? Thank goodness for this place. I had no idea that any of this existed...that there was a place where people talked about...this stuff. I have always thought of myself as a straight guy but got addicted to sissy hypno and now this stuff. I want more.

The first and second posts of this thread, kindly reorganized by Ra, should take care of these desires. Certainly one way to start the year  😁 

Looking forward to reports!
(31 Dec 2021, 23:50 )ProfessorPig Wrote: [ -> ]the files are gone aeady😕
One file left: "Save Your Soul (Orthodox version)" 😇

https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=...e_id=14890
Belyaev Wrote:A lifebelt for spiritual emergencies. Integrational catharsis with strong Christian themes. For use in real need.
https://hypnotube.com/user/-37531/

Anyone has the files? Please? Just link the most powerful files you know please.
(01 Jan 2022, 16:14 )Satwik Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone has the files?
Are you on RetroShare? Then you can grab ALL files. 15GB is currently shared. See also links to the video files in the 1st post - 4k site videos are still there (the videos are not 4k, though).